Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

This one will def be considered unpopular, but I don't like 'Mariners Apartment Complex' all too much, I actually think it's kind of overrated. I don't like Lana's half hassed vocals/spoken tone in here, the lyrics are fine, but the song overall is meh. 'Venice Bitch' felt superior as far as promotional singles go.

serial killer is a mess

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ย 

i'm not gonna say young and beautiful is terrible, but it's not all that either

ย 

This. It's probably not even in my top 50 Lana songs.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Maybe she was feeling really insecure or something when she made LFL, but most of the collaborating artists don't add anything to the respective songs. Stevie could sing the McDonald's menu and I'd stream the fuck out of it, but even BPBP doesn't showcase her (or Lanz's) capabilities as well as it should.

ย 

And the others? No shade to Abel, but the LFL demo leaves the album version in the dust. The demo is much more pure. I suppose it's easier to say that now that we have both versions, but she really should've just left it the fuck alone. I'm not against her putting Abel in a song, but I don't feel like that song was the one to fuck with.

ย 

The only saving grace is that thank GOD she didn't put Gerald on the album (although he probably was slated to be on it, and was replaced by one of the others ... maybe even Abel ... imagine ...)

ย 

The best songs on that album are definitely the ones she did by herself, with the exception of Coachella.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

nfr is a bad album she should never work with jack again he brings only the laziness out of her

ย 

she needs to go back to new york as well..new york has the best dermatologists ever since she went to la her face has been fucked and so has her artistry

ย 

and I miss gangsta nancy sinatra lost lolita in the hood lana alot that was my favourite phase of hers

ย 

ย 

serial killer is a mess

ย 

just...no. y'all are on something.

giphy.gif

I wish Lana would spend as much time and energy into producing, mastering, finishing her art and promoting it as she spends time making sure we understand she hates her fucking mom.

I wish Lana would spend as much time and energy into producing, mastering, finishing her art and promoting it as she spends time making sure we understand she hates her fucking mom.

ย 

so like 20 minutes?ย 

so like 20 minutes?ย 

ย 

yeah more or less, wishful thinking I know.

yeah more or less, wishful thinking I know.

ย 

Time present and time past

Are both perhaps present in time future

And time future contained in time past

If all time is eternally present

All time is unredeemable

ย 

photo-19726.gif?_r=1572713870

Time present and time past

Are both perhaps present in time future

And time future contained in time past

If all time is eternally present

All time is unredeemable

ย 

photo-19726.gif?_r=1572713870

werk, poetry.

california is one of the worst tracks on nfr other than like tnbar

yeah im not crazy about TNBAR but i feel like having actual verses in the chorus sounds better than just "you did it all for fame/tell me how it treats you now"

negAbhB.png

yeah im not crazy about TNBAR but i feel like having actual verses in the chorus sounds better than just "you did it all for fame/tell me how it treats you now"

ย 

i think tnbar is more thematically correct with nfr though. she literally said nfr (the song) is about a man who thinks so highly of himself and is self centred and this and that, so he changing the lyrics literally didn't make sense. its not a bad song but i really preferred the demo.

ย