Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I just really wanna know if this situation was the one which showcased lana's ignorance clearly to some people? I mean... she literally used to call herself the "ghetto Nancy Sinatra", and remember the Israel situation? Or how she said everything was good under Obama lmfao. When you think about her posts they don't really come as a shock, but did people seriously not realise how oblivious lana really is until now?

i think most of her hardcore fanbase knew that she was fairly ignorant, it's just she's been put on full blast by everyone now

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

i think most of her hardcore fanbase knew that she was fairly ignorant, it's just she's been put on full blast by everyone now

True, I should stop feeling the need to defend her/speak for her. None of its her fault but she has every opportunity to learn more and battle her ignorance and privilege down. 

I want her to have a voice so badly, but not about what she thinks she should have a say on.

She’s, at best, a very vapid airhead who lives in a bubble with a bunch of other vapid airheads. She likes to tell herself she’s woke and culturally aware, but she isn’t.

I always knew that, but I never thought she’d go on such an unprovoked, tone deaf rant like this. And I’m really disappointed.

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

It's definitely left a bitter taste. I've lost all respect for her as a person.

I couldn't even bring myself to listen to her new little spoken word poem she put out...

And I mean, I've seen her live many times, I've met her once. I've listened to her for countless hours while painting.

It's just disappointing that her true colors could be so dark.

i also can’t bring myself to listen to the poem..i read it here but her dropping a poem so soon after all this craziness is disrespectful. she needs to give it time to breathe.

I want to maim whoever added that unnecessary echo/reverb (?) to certain words on California. You know the ones.

tumblr_m11yve4noX1r1o1p8o1_500.jpg

she's more intelligent than we giver her credit for, but not exactly as wise as we think she is. 

i think she and ASAP would make a hot couple

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

california is one of the worst tracks on nfr other than like tnbar

its funny how it was one of the more well-received tracks by the general public 

I hate the vocal production of Paradise with all my heart. I actually hate the overall production. I know it was probably intentional but it all sounds... metallic? I couldn't explain it

its over-polished, when you over-spray Windex to an already clean window lol 

Born To Die's album cover is the worst cover of all the albums..   :pft:

repent sis

I don't like 'Burning Desire', I'm someone that lives for the Lana's low vocals, but there's something about this song I've just never enjoyed.

i love the chord progression but needed that umph to be more enjoyable 

Good to know she still fucking hates Lorde

i don't mean to derail the thread, but i never understood why? 

its over-polished, when you over-spray Windex to an already clean window lol 

i love the chord progression but needed that umph to be more enjoyable 

About Paradise- yeah that's the reason it took me the longest to warm up to. Even the album cover is like that. But I learned to love that about it, like it's a concept, Lana's higher self.

About Burning Desire- it's true, the song doesn't do much, but I love it for that. It's a softer song that I can listen to and feel comforted, but like her other softer songs they aren't high vocals and the lyrics aren't lovey-dovey. I can enjoy the flow of burning desire and just feel like I'm floating in red and gold. 

I just really wanna know if this situation was the one which showcased lana's ignorance clearly to some people? I mean... she literally used to call herself the "ghetto Nancy Sinatra", and remember the Israel situation? Or how she said everything was good under Obama lmfao. When you think about her posts they don't really come as a shock, but did people seriously not realise how oblivious lana really is until now?

It was gangster nancy sinatra as far as i know????

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

derailing from the obvious hot topic but the new unreleased leaks we've been getting are subpar compared to the OG leaks. i dont think lana's post-BTD unreleased are all that good except for BAR demo

tenor.gif?itemid=26222673

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩ Life is just a bubble and it's filled with air ♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

i don't mean to derail the thread, but i never understood why? 

Because Lorde came out and said something along the lines of "Oh I listened to Lana's album and I didn't find it very relatable. I mean, what girls are in Bugattis etc etc. I don't think it gives girls a good image or idea.... blah blah"

Basically talking shit about her music so she hates her now

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

omg is Writer In The Dark a Lana diss track? 

i joke 

but is it?

Because Lorde came out and said something along the lines of "Oh I listened to Lana's album and I didn't find it very relatable. I mean, what girls are in Bugattis etc etc. I don't think it gives girls a good image or idea.... blah blah"

Basically talking shit about her music so she hates her now

ya i'd hate her too tbh. i get really pissed off at the culture of "relatability"...i see no reason why you are owed the right to see yourself in someone else. 

derailing from the obvious hot topic but the new unreleased leaks we've been getting are subpar compared to the OG leaks. i dont think lana's post-BTD unreleased are all that good except for BAR demo

more like post UV bc the untouchable 5 though

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF