Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

more like post UV bc the untouchable 5 though

unpopular opinion 2 the only song of the untouchable 5 i like is angels forever :sideeye: dont come for me if you see me singing along to the other ones though

tenor.gif?itemid=26222673

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩ Life is just a bubble and it's filled with air ♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

It's definitely left a bitter taste. I've lost all respect for her as a person.

I couldn't even bring myself to listen to her new little spoken word poem she put out...

And I mean, I've seen her live many times, I've met her once. I've listened to her for countless hours while painting.

It's just disappointing that her true colors could be so dark.

i also can’t bring myself to listen to the poem..i read it here but her dropping a poem so soon after all this craziness is disrespectful. she needs to give it time to breathe.

Me three.

Imagining Lanz coming into this thread and telling us all to go fuck ourselves

Dude, I would wear that shit as a badge of honor and put it in my bio if it was over some shit like this.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I listened to the AKA album again after a long and dk if this unpopular are not but:

- Mermaid Motel is a weird track, I like the chorus but dk how to feel about the verses

- Brite Lites is somehow a "stupid" track ...not lyrically but sonically

- Put Me In the Movie sounds a little bit  lyrically cringe to me

- Smarty is somehow a fun track but not sure if it was necessary & when Yayo starts it's a completely other level which left Smarty crying in the corner

The Rest of AKA is actually pretty good and yeah without the 4 tracks above (ok can tolerate PMIAM) it would be actually very good album for  me (okay a remastered version would be great bc I'm not a music expert but the production sounds just okay to me and could be better but on the other hand this album was recorded back in 2007/8)

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

exactly, almost every born to die demo is better than the final version of the songs  :facepalm:

what poor taste. also i'm going to point to the lucky ones demo as proof that this is a lie.

I want her to do a song where she really talks about the things she’s seen in Hollywood. She’s hinted at a lot. When she talked about Hope Is A Dangerous Thing, she lowkey confirmed she had seen some fucked up shit regarding sexual abuse and the casting couch. And then I remember that interview where they asked her about Harvey Weinstein and she just awkwardly said “I’d say he was flirtatious...” then got real quiet.

I hope this isn’t coming across as inappropriate but I’d be curious to know hear (at least vaguely) what she’s seen and gone thru.

I want this in book form. I would love to read a book of her telling all the stories from her life.

I want WHF to sound like Groupie Love/West Coast/Love/Cherry/Cinnamon Girl....dreamy sexy fun songs

I’m sorry but I can’t listen to another Mariners Apartment Complex....

MAC was perfect. Groupie Love can go in the recycle bin. The rest of the songs you named are good though.

If Lana posts another statement I'm out. She's free to say whatever she wants, but I'm not here for how seemingly bitter and tone deaf she's been. Completely hoping she stops/doesn't post anything related to this mess again (unless it's a well thought out explanation)

I'm sure Lana will be so devastated if you go.

I just really wanna know if this situation was the one which showcased lana's ignorance clearly to some people? I mean... she literally used to call herself the "ghetto Nancy Sinatra", and remember the Israel situation? Or how she said everything was good under Obama lmfao. When you think about her posts they don't really come as a shock, but did people seriously not realise how oblivious lana really is until now?

I wanna point out that most liberals, or at least most liberal FFFFFF people, believed that. They truly did. And had no idea as to why Donald Trump won the election.

giphy.gif

i don't know if this is unpopular or not, but i don't really understand why some people categorize lana as 'whisper pop' and credit her for its gradual popularity throughout the 2010s. imo her voice, while not gaga's, ariana's, or mariah's, is very expressive and not at all like billie, selena, etc who use the whisper pop.

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

I miss/love lana's bratty rich girl image and persona, where she would sing about owning rivieras and wearing diamonds on skid row but it wasn't enough because she wanted to be with the man she loved...it was theatrical and artistic! that phase of her persona doesn't get the respect it deserves   :hooker:

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

The production on NFR was atrocious. Cinnamon Girl is a true victim when it comes to having different volume levels in a song. COCC needs a new sound engineer 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Why is no one talking about the fact that she all but admitted she’s been spending time in a psychiatric institution?

i think institution could've meant the established societal patriarchy rather than a literal institution in the sense of a building. Iron gates could lend to either of these, though. 

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

I want WHF to sound like Groupie Love/West Coast/Love/Cherry/Cinnamon Girl....dreamy sexy fun songs

I’m sorry but I can’t listen to another Mariners Apartment Complex....

These are all completely different songs, both lyrically and production wise. I don't know what this would sound like. GL, WC, Love, Cherry, and CG would be weird somehow mixed together

Weirdly, I hate Love. It sounds forced and like some bullshit lyrics someone told her to write. "Write a love song but not a love song about love" it's weird. 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i think institution could've meant the established societal patriarchy rather than a literal institution in the sense of a building. Iron gates could lend to either of these, though.

nah her last IG poem, she’s def talking about an actual building by the ocean, she was institutionalized. And she’s name dropping other famous mentally ill women.

Mental hospital or rehab

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

i don't know if this is unpopular or not, but i don't really understand why some people categorize lana as 'whisper pop' and credit her for its gradual popularity throughout the 2010s. imo her voice, while not gaga's, ariana's, or mariah's, is very expressive and not at all like billie, selena, etc who use the whisper pop.

i know this is just me being elitist or whatever but i am always a little bothered by people categorizing lana with people like melanie martinez, billie, and halsey. she's very different from them and i feel like lana's music is more mature. 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

nah her last IG poem, she’s def talking about an actual building by the ocean, she was institutionalized. And she’s name dropping other famous mentally ill women.

Mental hospital or rehab

Boarding school....?