Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

Dunno if this is unpopular, but Love is Lana's worst lead single... I dislike almost everything about it: the cringey lyrics, the melody, the production and even the video (just the scenes with Lana are good).

tenor.gif

The demo is slightly better, tho (as every LFL demo, why was that poor album butchered? could've been her best if she just stuck to its original concept)

Lanarat.png

On 8/21/2020 at 9:03 PM, takeitdoen said:

• The second half of Honeymoon is really boring and doesn't have the replay value that Lana's other records have. :thumb2:
  • Justifying Honeymoon as an 'experience' that you need to sit through in its entirety to enjoy doesn't excuse how slow the entire album is. :eek:
  • Chuck's cover is bad, but Neil Krug's is even worse. :eyeroll2:
  • There's a reason Art Deco, 24, Religion and Swan Song are never on the setlist (some never being sung) :godlaugh:
  • 24 is the worst song Lana has produced. I would rather listen to Noir on repeat. :judgingu3:
  • Liking Honeymoon most doesn't make you interesting or unique, since every Lana del Rey album has incredible elements. :ohsnap:

Signing off, bang bang, kiss kiss. :oic: xo

All of this heresy and then you end it with the most cringy lyric from her most overrated track ? Better take it down hun ... :judgingu2:

Meanwhile I hope CoCC will be her Honeymoon 2.0 :hooker:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Cinnamon Girl is WAY overhyped. It’s not a bad song, per se, but it’s easily my least fav from NFR

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Love Song is the weakest song on NFR, it’s boring, bland and dull to me... I never listen to it unless it comes on shuffle. 
I really liked it when she posted the snippet and I thought it would’ve been a great song but I was wrong :crossed:

Hope there won’t be any snoozefest of this sort on COCC...

Lanarat.png

Lana cringing on stage when singing "if I get a little prettier can I be your baby?" all the while being completely fine with "you fucked me so good that I almost said I love you" is a choice.

The cringe of it all.

On 8/23/2020 at 6:56 AM, Fart Deco said:

Dunno if this is unpopular, but Love is Lana's worst lead single... I dislike almost everything about it: the cringey lyrics, the melody, the production and even the video (just the scenes with Lana are good).

tenor.gif

The demo is slightly better, tho (as every LFL demo, why was that poor album butchered? could've been her best if she just stuck to its original concept)

I just LOVE it that we both hate Love and Love song *taste*:creepna:

5fe355eac0b664d0bc39e10665a55b42.gif

She's a gorgeous narcissist and she knows it.

I personally prefer everyday, Adidas sweats and baseball cap wearing Lana as opposed to glamoured up, Born to Die era-esque Lana. She seems much more genuine and happy, but I think the big booby one she took with Chuck (the new header of this site) is like a really good in between. 

sgopYhV.gif

Honeymoon def is my least favorite album. To slow. The album photoshoot and artwork is dull.

My favorite song on the album is MTWBT and Terrence but that's about it. The demo for Freak is brilliant!

2 minutes ago, TheSwaggerAndTheLips said:

ew she really fucked marilyn manson, what was she going thru

??? i thought manson was just making disrespectful comments about what he thinks fucking her would be like

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

Just now, sexyslutboy said:

??? i thought manson was just making disrespectful comments about what he thinks fucking her would be like

just read an old interview from a band who did a show with her. they said she was super nice and sitting on marilyn manson's lap when they met lmaoooo

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

On 8/26/2020 at 4:36 PM, DCooper said:

I think I Can Fly is such a beautiful song.

I had a dream that I was fine.

I wasn't crazy, I was divine.

:defeated:

THIS it got so overshadowed by Big Eyes (which is not even close to being on the level of I Can Fly)

kinda maybe one of her best songs...