Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

On 9/26/2020 at 12:50 AM, TheSwaggerAndTheLips said:

I have a speculation about Lana’s childhood/teenager years 

but I’m keeping it to myself because it feels too invasive to even say (type) out loud. 

but if you ask I’ll tell you ?

Hello!

2 minutes ago, LimelightDelight said:

are you surprised Lana hasn't had a long lasting romantic relationship? I mean her lyrics are so romantic and beautiful, you'd think she could pretty much any man under spell. I know that relationships are a lot more complicated than that, but Lana genuinely seems like a dream girl. You'd think she'd be locked down and cuffed by now. what do you think?

who'd want to be in a relationship with someone who drives like an irresponsible 14yo who stole her dads car and wears a mesh mask during a pandemic?

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

26 minutes ago, TheSwaggerAndTheLips said:

Well basically I think some creepy shit probably happened to her when she was a kid/teenager. It feels very groom-y. 

I think a lot of people actually speculate that. When she was at the boarding school or whatever when she was a teenager didn't she get close with a teacher? They introduced her to Nirvana and Guns N Roses or something. I remember reading someone saying somewhere that she said that in a interview, but said the teacher was a woman. But when people looked into it no female teacher had that last name but they did find a male teacher with the same last name who was on the younger side or something :tsk: And apparently the way she spoke of them was a lil too fond so you know :awk:

Spoiler

I may have gotten wrong information or misread it so take it with a grain a salt. Its just speculation anyway so :hoe:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

1 minute ago, boom like that said:

I think a lot of people actually speculate that. When she was at the boarding school or whatever when she was a teenager didn't she get close with a teacher? They introduced her to Nirvana and Guns N Roses or something. I remember reading someone saying somewhere that she said that in a interview, but said the teacher was a woman. But when people looked into it no female teacher had that last name but they did find a male teacher with the same last name who was on the younger side or something :tsk: And apparently the way she spoke of them was a lil too fond so you know :awk:

Hide contents

I may have gotten wrong information or misread it so take it with a grain a salt. Its just speculation anyway so :hoe:

nah that teacher was a man.

he would "take her for drives" and "introduce her to things" and she wrote prom song about making out with him and shit. it was inappropriate and he took advantage of her, end of story.

and in like 2014, she said she still considers him a friend :icant:

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

Sending kids to boarding school is abuse, imagine living at school :icant: plus the stuff that could happen there, I dont know how parents could do it.

2 hours ago, boom like that said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

The Elusive Mr. Campbell :nails:

I've always known about that stuff about Mr. Campbell, it's been a popular theory since 2012. I like to think that they never actually had a relationship or anything intimate (although they were clearly good friends) and it was just a fantasy/crush on teenage Lana's part.

4 minutes ago, Tulips said:

I've always known about that stuff about Mr. Campbell, it's been a popular theory since 2012. I like to think that they never actually had a relationship or anything intimate (although they were clearly good friends) and it was just a fantasy/crush on teenage Lana's part.

It doesn’t matter tho 

It was completely inappropriate and creepy for him to engage with that. He should’ve lost his job at least. You don’t “take out” teenage girls who are your students. Don’t care about the specifics, he’s dead wrong for that tbh

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

1 hour ago, TheSwaggerAndTheLips said:

It doesn’t matter tho 

It was completely inappropriate and creepy for him to engage with that. He should’ve lost his job at least. You don’t “take out” teenage girls who are your students. Don’t care about the specifics, he’s dead wrong for that tbh

But if their relation was just being friends I don't see how it's bad? I've seen plenty of teachers and their students be close friends, as long as nothing pedophilic is going on again I don't see how it was bad. I still think it is inappropriate to call him a groomer or a pedo, or say that they actually hooked up

I also remember hearing that this teacher introduced her to Lolita??!? I know for a fact that relationship wasn't normal if thats true. Like someone above said, a teacher just "taking out" a student itself is way too far and is over stepping a boundary 

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

5 hours ago, new gods said:

i wonder if she was actually in the back doing crack 

i hope i get the chance to ask her to perform Boarding School live one day.

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, Kimi said:

Lana can’t sing live. It’s not only about the technique, her tone sounds awful as well. Her studio vocals are unparalleled but once she’s on that stage :rip:

she can sing live, she's proved herself many of times. i think she just doesn't enjoy performing 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

14 hours ago, Kimi said:

Lana can’t sing live. It’s not only about the technique, her tone sounds awful as well. Her studio vocals are unparalleled but once she’s on that stage :rip:

I think it's all about how big the crowd is. She's generally more comfortable in smaller venues and sings better. I love her cover of The End of the World or her performances of Yayo a lot. Or Disco :wub:

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

On 10/9/2020 at 7:47 AM, Pasta said:

But if their relation was just being friends I don't see how it's bad? I've seen plenty of teachers and their students be close friends, as long as nothing pedophilic is going on again I don't see how it was bad. I still think it is inappropriate to call him a groomer or a pedo, or say that they actually hooked up

It's inappropriate because of the power imbalance (adult/minor, teacher/student).

I got very close to one of my teachers in high school, too, but looking back, it wasn't really healthy. It never went too far but he could've asked just about anything of me and I would've agreed, because I was so young and he was my teacher. Some teachers take advantage of that.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

On 10/10/2020 at 10:21 AM, Kimi said:

as someone who saw her during her LA to the moon tour, yes, she can :typewriter: 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)