Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

Are you okay? You left out Fine China ?? 

It's not necessarily a list of my favorite unreleased tracks... rather a mix of my favs + those I think Lana would put out. I doubt she'd release Fine China

i don't want lana to put out an unreleased album, i just want her to quietly and anonymously upload every one of her unreleased songs to the internet in 256 kbps

this but she does what some charli xcx leaker did and uploaded a 64kbps discord recording of a song onto a church sermon site

Anyway leak No Surprises lol

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

this but she does what some charli xcx leaker did and uploaded a 64kbps discord recording of a song onto a church sermon site

Anyway leak No Surprises lol

quick someone try hillsong.com/[every possible combination of characters]

it's just the way i feel

I don't like the Freak demo at all, let alone the bridge :rip: Omg... So glad we got the forward-thinking version officially released.

As for the Lust for Life demo, I appreciate it a lot... I actually fell asleep to it last night and it was gorgeous. But the released version remains unbothered in my ears.

Not sure if this is unpopular here, but I know it is with the general population...

Big Eyes >>>>>>> Young & Beautiful

omg yeS

~

I prefer the album version of HTD  :flutter:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

Azealia Banks’ statement on Lana today had me thinking and... I do feel like Del Rey lost her mysterious sexy ego from 2011/12. But people age, so what. Or maybe I’m just too high.

Well, Azealia is absolute trash. But I do feel as though, Lana has sort of lost her initial appeal. The mysterious/glamorous image is long gone that's for sure.

Well, Azealia is absolute trash. But I do feel as though, Lana has sort of lost her initial appeal. The mysterious/glamorous image is long gone that's for sure.

I miss it.

I miss her entire look from 2011-2014. 

She just doesn't care anymore. 

giphy.gif