Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I know this is an unpopular opinion thread, but Lana's legs are fucking perfect! They deserve their own appreciation thread! 

There is one! (& rightfully so)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Lana didn't pave the way for every "alternative" women who came after her

Disagree. She clearly inspired people in the likes of Lorde, Halsey and Billie Eilish. Not saying she paved the way for every single alternative artist, but it's clear that Born To Die was very influential to some of the most popular acts that "came" after her.

Disagree. She clearly inspired people in the likes of Lorde, Halsey and Billie Eilish. Not saying she paved the way for every single alternative artist, but it's clear that Born To Die was very influential to some of the most popular acts that "came" after her.

Yeah I see what you mean but I'd say Amy Winehouse in some way. everybody probably has diff opinions, probably depends on their age TBH.

Also those artist that you mentioned don't have the same sound as Lana & they probably only knew summertime sadness. Amy was more influential to Artists from Adele to future (Honest) to Jessie Reyez & Lana.

sounds mean to say but groupie love is such a pointless song in lana's discography and i don't know why so many fans really like it. sure, it's harmless and inoffensive, but it's just so utterly pointless. if it never existed her collection of songs wouldn't be any worse - in fact, it'd probably be better. if there's one thing i really hate it's lukewarm, middle-of-the-road, low-effort music from anybody and i think groupie love is an example of this.

Wq9zHLl.jpg

I don't think she's the happiest she's ever been or w/e. I think she's probably content, but there's a big difference between being happy and being hazed out. She doesn't follow through or put effort into things (her pop-up merch store, the initial album cover, the NFR tour the poetry album lol). Nearly all the NFR song lyrics are dark and depressing, not in the old way, but more like the honeymoon-esque sedated and trapped way. Obviously I don't know her personally or how she's feeling, this is just the vibe I get.

locals only

I don't think she's the happiest she's ever been or w/e. I think she's probably content, but there's a big difference between being happy and being hazed out. She doesn't follow through or put effort into things (her pop-up merch store, the initial album cover, the NFR tour the poetry album lol). Nearly all the NFR song lyrics are dark and depressing, not in the old way, but more like the honeymoon-esque sedated and trapped way. Obviously I don't know her personally or how she's feeling, this is just the vibe I get.

She said it pretty well herself in HIADT. 

They write that I'm happy, they know that I'm not

But at best, you can see I'm not sad

She doesn't look as sad as she did in 2013, like in her 2013 tour videos where she's crying or on the verge of tears, but I definitely don't think she's as happy as people want to make it seem. I'm sure she has a lot of happy moments though, like on New Years Eve her post had a very happy vibe. It seems pretty on and off for her.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

She doesn't look as sad as she did in 2013, like in her 2013 tour videos where she's crying or on the verge of tears, but I definitely don't think she's as happy as people want to make it seem. I'm sure she has a lot of happy moments though, like on New Years Eve her post had a very happy vibe. It seems pretty on and off for her.

yes, she has happy moments, and moments when she genuinely feels happy, but the path towards happiness when you're used to being so depressed is long, hard but still exciting

i myself have been depressed my whole life and just 6 months or so ago i've been feeling better. i feel like my feelings are sedated, and my heart is now like a rock. and i like it this way tbh... i was so raw and overly emotional before. tough thing tho is that my self-esteem is still non existent, but at least im feeling so much better and can actually enjoy happiness and see the bright side of things.

It was interesting because one of the journalists who interviewed her on the Grammys red carpet asked her that exact question, and you could see it was like an automatic response for her. Something along the lines of:

"You seem happy. Are you?"

"Yeah, I am happy"

It's such a stupid question to ask her, really ... if someone asks you if you're happy, you're not going to tell them that you are not unless they're a close friend or family member, most of the time.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream