Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

On 10/3/2020 at 1:57 AM, TheHardestWhite said:

Lana is an extremely dislikable person

I don’t think she’s a dislikeable person, but I do think if I were her friend, the phase ignorance is bliss would be thought often 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

On 9/27/2020 at 1:07 PM, past the bushes said:

When I play Honeymoon I put Fine China before MTWBT :rip:

i have YTH after god knows i tried

i put living legend on uv after sad girl

and thunder on nfr after california 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

Just now, TheSwaggerAndTheLips said:

twitter found those pics of her kissing chuck

its over for her lol

these pictures have been out since like 2012, people even thought Chuck was Jennifer Lawrence at first

1 minute ago, MAX DEL REY said:

these pictures have been out since like 2012, people even thought Chuck was Jennifer Lawrence at first

i know lol i've seen them a million times

but now they "resurfaced" and apparently she's now an incestuous redneck, on top of already hating black women and being a trump supporting anti-masker. 

all she had to do was keep that question for the culture to herself and we wouldn't be here right now! :paris::paris:

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

1 minute ago, TheSwaggerAndTheLips said:

but now they "resurfaced" and apparently she's now an incestuous redneck, on top of already hating black women and being a trump supporting anti-masker. 

all she had to do was keep that question for the culture to herself and we wouldn't be here right now! :paris::paris:

if she’s actually getting dragged for it, it’s probably due to chuck posting them on insta yesterday :rip: this whole family istg.

RVhKIwP.gif

6 minutes ago, TheSwaggerAndTheLips said:

Well that's twitter for ya, I don't really care about those assumptions, as I think she's none of those things; she's just being dumb. :eek:

The question for the culture episode really was where things started going downhill, it just never really stopped from that point forward. :brandy:

Sometimes I really wonder if Lana’s naive enough to where she genuinely isn’t aware how certain things come across to others (like wearing that mesh mask while hosting a busy book signing event or the heated question for the culture rant). Or... if she just goes for publicity? I.e. both of these events included promo for her work. I’ve always loved her deeply since the start really, but I’ve never seen her get like this, or however you wanna put it. Regardless, I just hope these types of situations with her from this year more or less fade away :rip:

About lana's sparkly mesh "mask",  I imagine the people who got to meet her are happy they could see her smile instead of a mask, expecially for selfies with her. If you havent noticed shes been taking her mask off for pictures with fans.. as long as shes getting tested regularly I dm the mesh mask. And no ones pointing out if shes using hand sanitizer which id be much more worried about 

i honestly consider it in the same vein as kissing your friends. some families do have close enough relationships that that isn't weird or sexual to them. if you look at something like that and think its sexual that's really your own problem. kids kiss each other and its not sexual. i have literally made out with my friends platonically and i'm sure some of you have as well.

i, personally, could not kiss my brother. i don't have that relationship with him. but i would also really grudge even hugging my brother, which some of you guys might find weird. if its not sexually fuelled its really just not your problem how friends and family chose to love each other.

it kind of reminds me of when photos of celebrities (specifically men) are photographed or post photos of them kissing their children on the lips and they get dragged for it. i used to kiss my mum and dad on the lips when i was a kid all the time and its completely innocent. its only what you project onto it that makes it weird :um:

On 9/25/2020 at 7:50 PM, TheSwaggerAndTheLips said:

I have a speculation about Lana’s childhood/teenager years 

but I’m keeping it to myself because it feels too invasive to even say (type) out loud. 

but if you ask I’ll tell you ?

I wanna hear it, I love theories about young lana lol

but I’m keeping it to myself because it feels too invasive to even say (type) out loud. 

the public is waiting 

:nails:

tell me, i wanna know pls

giphy.gif

waiting .. 

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

are you surprised Lana hasn't had a long lasting romantic relationship? I mean her lyrics are so romantic and beautiful, you'd think she could pretty much have any man under her spell. I know that relationships are a lot more complicated than that, but Lana genuinely seems like a dream girl. You'd think she'd be locked down and cuffed by now. what do you think?