Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

3 hours ago, partymonster said:

lolita has grown on me so much recently its becoming one of my favs...

join us in the lolita club. it's exclusive and only open to people with taste 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

12 hours ago, partymonster said:

lolita has grown on me so much recently its becoming one of my favs...

I’m obsessed with Lolita but I’m not a massive fan of the final production. I prefer the demos. I wish we got a live studio version of the version she performed back in 2012 because this is MAGIC

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

1 hour ago, Angelic Tropico said:

I’m obsessed with Lolita but I’m not a massive fan of the final production. I prefer the demos. I wish we got a live studio version of the version she performed back in 2012 because this is MAGIC

So damn iconic!

4 hours ago, Angelic Tropico said:

yesss i love the demos so much but i can see how they didn't really fit with the rest of the album

9 hours ago, Angelic Tropico said:

this is taste! i heavily prefer the demo, and this live version is just perfect, beautiful and luscious, yet haunting and suspenseful

WGe8ynS.gif

5 minutes ago, urgirl said:

I'd choose paradise yayo over aka yayo... the moodiness and atmosphere of paradise aka is unmatched!

I think if the paradise version included the “dark niiiighhhhtttttt” backing vocal then it’d definitely prefer that version. It’s a deal breaker for me

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

3 minutes ago, MAX DEL REY said:

'LMLYLA'  literally sounds like an NFR outtake, something halfway between 'Love song' & 'Fuck it I luh ya'.

at least FIILY is a bop 

I wish she kept the part about white lines in Ultraviolence. That really makes the whole picture she’s painting even more clear. An abusive man keeping you hooked on drugs to stay with him...man, I hate she went thru that. 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

13 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

I wish she kept the part about white lines in Ultraviolence. That really makes the whole picture she’s painting even more clear. An abusive man keeping you hooked on drugs to stay with him...man, I hate she went thru that. 

i thought she did? unless you mean how she changed it to "understand my white lines" instead of "you give me my white lines" then i understand where you're coming from, i still think the song is just as impactful regardless, i also think it could be interpreted as maybe somebody using cocaine in order to cope with being in an abusive relationship, it's a really dark song

WGe8ynS.gif

13 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i thought she did? unless you mean how she changed it to "understand my white lines" instead of "you give me my white lines" then i understand where you're coming from, i still think the song is just as impactful regardless, i also think it could be interpreted as maybe somebody using cocaine in order to cope with being in an abusive relationship, it's a really dark song

Tbh I have no idea wtf she’s saying there. I always thought it was “comprende mis White lies” which doesn’t really make any sense. White lines wouldn’t really make sense either ?? I just kinda go with it. 

but “you give me my white lines” makes it very clear what she’s describing tbh

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

honestly not a big fan of her background singers in summertime and the live lmlylaw performance, i feel like they don't really work with her voice (i thought the audience was singing along in the live lmlylaw performance tbh :toofunny:) . they're great in thunder though

sgopYhV.gif