Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

5 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

I actually really like "24" and "Guns and Roses". I get that they may seem a bit off or boring to some tho :oic2:

I think Guns and Roses is so underrated, it brings up such an atmosphere. Probably it’s the languid repetition in the chorus that makes it sound boring to some but I find it to be dreamy.

1 minute ago, lili said:

I think Guns and Roses is so underrated, it brings up such an atmosphere. Probably it’s the repetition in the chorus that make it sound boring to some but I find it to be dreamy.

Yes, I agree. The bridge is my fav part of the song tbh

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

i've never really understood why lucky ones is so hated - the strings on it are gorgeous (especially the ending) and sure, the lyrics are a bit basic, but i think they're really sweet. it's not my favorite lana song, but i do enjoy listening to it and i always have 

imageproxy.jpg

3 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

i've never really understood why lucky ones is so hated - the strings on it are gorgeous (especially the ending) and sure, the lyrics are a bit basic, but i think they're really sweet. it's not my favorite lana song, but i do enjoy listening to it and i always have 

I agree. It’s a pretty little song conjuring up the hopefulness of young love in all its simplicity.

10 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

live forever / golden grill is very underrated

who

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, Surf Noir said:

just kidding i knew her (sadly) i just can't get passed that god awful instrumental, i thought it was fan made cus its not even in sync with her voice half the time:toofunny:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

3 hours ago, littleredpartydress said:

can she stop whining about how she hates being famous on the next album please

I don't care for a few songs every now and then, but make it a whole album out of it is annoying. She's rich. She can move to the middle of nowhere by the name Elizabeth Grant and no one would annoy her if she wanted 

6 hours ago, littleredpartydress said:

can she stop whining about how she hates being famous on the next album please

3 hours ago, BluebirdXO said:

I don't care for a few songs every now and then, but make it a whole album out of it is annoying. She's rich. She can move to the middle of nowhere by the name Elizabeth Grant and no one would annoy her if she wanted 

:rip::rip::rip:

i find it so confusing how she acts like she's forced to stay in one place and she keeps singing about how she hates california and fame but chooses to stay there surrounding herself with the most obnoxious fame leeching group of friends. she's not the type of celebrity that gets bombarded every time she's in public either she could live a completely normal life if she wanted.

i love you, but you don't understand me.

17 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

I hate the fact that she’s doing a country album sorry. I’m sad about it. Hopefully RCS is more rock-inspired and this is just a one off project cause... ?

yeah i really don’t care if i get dragged for this but straight-up imo the more she leans into country, the worse her music gets. i think a full country album would be straight up bad. idc if i sound like a ‘local’ but i rly haven’t stanned lana del rey for 10 years just for her to strip back everything that made her unique, and blindly follow a regression in artistry and sound.

RVhKIwP.gif

22 minutes ago, JehovahThikness said:

imo west coast is *okay* when compared to shades of cool (!!!!), cruel world (!!), brooklyn baby, flipside..hate to admit it but i'm not the biggest fan of the g-funk synth..

we're gonna pretend we didn't see this bestie 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

I really don’t know if this is an unpopular opinion or not, but I really like Velvet Crowbar. I like how raw and agitated she sounds in the chorus which fits perfectly with the lyrics conveying the anxiety around the possibility of losing a loved one. 

On 3/29/2021 at 6:45 PM, Mrs Puff said:

Heroin is the best song of her career and maybe my fav song of all time. I will never forget the first time I heard the bass drop in the chorus  :lange:

Idk if this is an unpopular opinion but I just needed to share it 

It's fucking hot hot.

giphy.gif