Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

How to disappear is one of her best songs ever periodT. The greatest is overrated and one of my least faves on NFR. I really tried to like it but I’m not hearing what everyone else is.. don’t like the Kanye or livestream lyrics especially. :flop:

14417469274.gif

Breaking Up Slowly is a standout of a song - the synergy between Lana and Nikki is sublime and it’s such an easy track to listen to while still being substantive and thoughtful. The production is perfect - the smokiness of the guitar is just sonic bliss. In fact, all of COTCC is just written and produced so well. :wub:

I'm not sure if this is still an unpopular opinion, I know that it definitely used to be, but Lust for Life (the album) is top three in Lana's discography

imageproxy.jpg

5 minutes ago, Doll Harlow said:

Summer Bummer is underrated.

I feel like summer bummer would be better if it included more aspects of the demo - mainly the humming 

but i gotta agree!!! it’s one of my favorites on LFL

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

Heard "Boom Like That" for the first time today. What a keeper!!! It's truly made to be kept unreleased... :bebe: 

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

6 hours ago, Style said:

AKA is better than BTD, Paradise and UV

Not better but really good, it also stands out from the other albums, it has a really vintage / American motel vibe. An album to play in summer in front of the sea.

On 7/13/2021 at 5:38 AM, Doll Harlow said:

Summer Bummer is underrated.

Oh yes ! This title is hated because there is rap but I really find it, Lana is captivating. Perfect for summer.

On 7/10/2021 at 8:54 PM, Urbanney said:

Pretty When You Cry is the best song on UV

It's a very beautiful song but I find the melancholy to be overplayed and sometimes I don't really like how Lana sings, I think she could have been better if she would have been natural in her singing. But I like it and when I run into it I listen to it and it makes you really sad.