Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

1 hour ago, rightofjupiter said:

COCC is a staggering achievement, so fucking slept on by the fandom, and will prob be praised and adored 10-20 years from now (i really do think QFTC and all its related shit killed every ounce of public goodwill she racked up during NFR era). esp after spending time w new lorde i am in awe of lana's ability to write the most beautiful, intricate vocal melodies, which COCC highlights so beautifully.

every time i relisten to COCC im just like wow......it's such a pure album. her song writing is soooo good and her vocals are on point and i agree that it will be praised and adored heavily in the future.

faSE.gif

18 minutes ago, creditcardromancer said:

I had to unstan lana for a bit because she got obese, it’s just not giving Lolita anymore… 

No, I didn't read this... :facepalm:

20 minutes ago, creditcardromancer said:

I had to unstan lana for a bit because she got obese, it’s just not giving Lolita anymore… 

No it's hard to see someone i have a Freudian attachment to get fat and be dragged left right up and down for a year especially bc Lana is like so seriously beautiful

2 minutes ago, honey dew said:

No it's hard to see someone i have a Freudian attachment to get fat and be dragged left right up and down for a year especially bc Lana is like so seriously beautiful

scratching my head at this too. yall are so rude for no reason, its gross

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

4 minutes ago, creditcardromancer said:

I’m not going to pretend being fat is aesthetically pleasing because we all know it isn’t. I still love my gorgeous queen but I simply cannot stan someone who promotes unhealthy lifestyles, the vaping was bad enough… 

failing to see how lana is promoting an unhealthy lifestyle simply for existing. absolute weirdo you are

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

2 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

failing to see how lana is promoting an unhealthy lifestyle simply for existing. absolute weirdo you are

thank youuuuu. these past few "unpopular opinions" have been weird asf and unnecessary 

9 minutes ago, creditcardromancer said:

I’m not going to pretend being fat is aesthetically pleasing because we all know it isn’t. I still love my gorgeous queen but I simply cannot stan someone who promotes unhealthy lifestyles, the vaping was bad enough… 

just because somebody is "fat" (btw, she literally ISN'T) doesn't mean you can belittle her and treat her like she's less of a person, it's very disrespectful, you sound extremely ignorant because she's literally not fat, you must have a very unrealistic expectation of her because she's a normal human being, it's fucking weird, if you feel that upset about her literally existing that's your problem :bye: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

the fact that i was scared to be defending lana in this thread and the queens came to back me up :bebe:

this is what lanaboards.com is about besticles. literally go somewhere else with your gross, weird ass "opinions"

Spoiler

they just want attention, dont give it to them

5 minutes ago, creditcardromancer said:

Her body mass index is like 30… Thats obese chile… Don’t shoot the messenger, y’all have eyes. 

i really don't know why i'm arguing with you because obviously you're wildly misinformed... the bmi isn't even 100% accurate, and how the hell would you know her bmi? you're not her doctor, so you can't say if she's medically obese or not, although it's highly, highly unlikely she is, even if she is, why does that matter? she's a singer, why does her appearence matter that much, that if she's a certain size, you feel like you love her less? also, the "bad habits" excuse is so stupid, people say it as if they've never ate junk food, or drank, or didn't keep up with exercise, etc. we all practice unhealthy habits sometimes... let's not act high & mighty, nobody's perfect, and lana shouldn't have that expectation either... :eyeroll2:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

5 minutes ago, creditcardromancer said:

Her body mass index is like 30… Thats obese chile… Don’t shoot the messenger, y’all have eyes. 

like you know what her BMI is... and also if you were somehow correct... what about it ?? cool, idc, now get out <3

sUcVobB.png

Alright! I'm just going to say it due to some recent discussion I'm seeing. Please, please do not shame someone's body on LanaBoards. I'm just not going to tolerate it. Not only for Lana's sake, but for the other body-conscious people who may be reading.

To get a bit personal here, even I gained weight during this pandemic, and I flipped my shit about it! Started crash course dieting and exercising like a psycho once I realised I put on a few more pounds than normal and THAT was unhealthy. It was also around the same time people were saying some not-so-nice things about Lana's weight on social media and even on here, and yeah that definitely had an impact on me and I'm sure others as well. So be mindful of the message you're promoting and who you may be affecting. Though Lana may not be one of the ones who ever sees the message, remember that she's human just like the rest of us. No one is going to look like a supermodel 24/7. As long as she's happy with her appearance, and she should be because she always looks amazing at any weight, that is all that is important, and it shouldn't be up for discussion.

LanaBoards welcomes difference of opinions, but I think comments on someone's weight just shouldn't be up for public opinion, period.

Thanks all x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS