Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

18 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

I'm sorry, but I just cannot get into Dark Paradise, it's one of my least favorite Lana songs ever. I never have and most likely never will be able to. Something about it puts me off and I don't even know why. I can't get into the demos either. 

Also, Swan Song is incredible. It's personally my favorite song on Honeymoon. I'll never understand why that one is always so low in people's rankings 

agree with both

title track is my fav song but swan song is fucking amazing

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

15 minutes ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

arcadia is my least favorite song of the album 

and I live for Arcadia slander🔪🔪

I think I can appreciate it for Lana’s vocals and music but it’s just kinda there. Lyrics aren’t that interesting.

7 hours ago, americangothic said:

Truly unpopular opinion: I really LOVE Arcadia :rip:. The melody of the chorus made me cry the first time I listened to it, but then again, I'm a sensitive-as-hell cancer dude.

Me too :icant: for me, there’s always something to love about every Lana song (if not everything!):heart:

9 hours ago, Super Movie said:

I'm sorry, but I just cannot get into Dark Paradise, it's one of my least favorite Lana songs ever. I never have and most likely never will be able to. Something about it puts me off and I don't even know why. I can't get into the demos either. 

oh my god same 

This video is perfect for me. I was just fighting this woman for a bun today. I wonnnnnn

I just can't get into CoCC :( The only song I adore from it is White Dress. Every other album, there are always a bunch of songs I love, sometimes every single one, so it was a really strange exp. I think the country vibes were off putting for me to begin with and kinda ruined things some more (like I already didn't like the CoCC aesthetic, official album cover, album title, even her main CoCC hairstyle and idek), sigh. It's my least fave era and album by her, like at the very bottom, which is sorta shocking. My dark lil heart was pleased to see her skip over that era with barely any acknowledgement as I just wanted it to all end :oic2: (omg I'm rly going off lmfao) anyway I can't see it growing on me in the future either, buuuut who knows - I wasn't into NFR when it came out but then fell deep in love after and now I'm mad at myself that I didn't enjoy the era as much as I could have, so...!

What makes me feel better is that I like and use the CoCC theme on LB, so like, I can't be that cold :oic2:

shards.gif