Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

On 8/30/2022 at 4:10 PM, etherealsoul said:

i don’t like young and beautiful. i know a lot of people like it, so sorry if i’m making you mad lmao. i’m not sure if it’s because tiktok has been popularizing it recently, but they did that with brooklyn baby and a few others and i still adore those songs. never been a huge young and beautiful fan, but i despise that song now. it’s the only lana song i dislike. 

:lanahairflip:

Wow it's very unpopular lol But it's interesting to have opinions like yours, tastes are different in each person.

Unpopular opinion but I hate the Tiktok platform with all my soul, and I don't like this way of making Lana "popular", in fact I think she deserves better. Channels like "Mermaid Motel" do it more justice than short videos. I recognize that it helps to highlight very good songs that haven't had much success in the past (Alexis Jordan - Happiness for example). For Lana I really liked this little secret garden side that only the fans knew about, you see the demos, the little known versions, the secret channels... And now everything is known and displayed on stupid videos. But that's how it is, I understand the concept, it's positive for her I guess because she has everything to gain from it.

14 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

dark paradise is one of the strongest tracks on born to die

agreed, one of the few tracks that i still listen to from the record (along w without you, summertime sadness, and carmen)

On 8/30/2022 at 10:10 AM, etherealsoul said:

i don’t like young and beautiful. i know a lot of people like it, so sorry if i’m making you mad lmao. i’m not sure if it’s because tiktok has been popularizing it recently, but they did that with brooklyn baby and a few others and i still adore those songs. never been a huge young and beautiful fan, but i despise that song now. it’s the only lana song i dislike. 

:lanahairflip:

with you! have always found it corny.

On 8/30/2022 at 8:30 AM, Semafori said:

Apparently im the only nfr fan who doesn’t like venice bitch

nope it's a very meh track for me too, i often skip 

aOaIzH2.gif

On 8/31/2022 at 11:52 AM, Enchanted Mansion said:

Unpopular opinion but I hate the Tiktok platform with all my soul, and I don't like this way of making Lana "popular", in fact I think she deserves better. Channels like "Mermaid Motel" do it more justice than short videos. I recognize that it helps to highlight very good songs that haven't had much success in the past (Alexis Jordan - Happiness for example). For Lana I really liked this little secret garden side that only the fans knew about, you see the demos, the little known versions, the secret channels... And now everything is known and displayed on stupid videos. But that's how it is, I understand the concept, it's positive for her I guess because she has everything to gain from it.

I agree with you :bebe:

shoutout to miss mermaid motel, she's crazy talented love her channel

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

5 hours ago, Aberdeen Beauty Queen said:

I don't think that Barrie's hot...:smile4:

I find Barrie hot, because he’s very creative and talented, but I doubt I’d find him hot if I came upon him in real life and didn’t know anything else about him

My unpopular opinion is that I don’t find Francesco hot, like, at all

9 hours ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I agree with you :bebe:

shoutout to miss mermaid motel, she's crazy talented love her channel

Exactly, she is talented and her videos express a lot, they could be official music videos. Glad you like it too :wub:

After the Blue Banisters hype faded away, I started to find it too uneven for my own taste. It’s pretty much the only Lana album I don’t listen from start to finish and feel indifferent towards at times. There are a lot of moments of greatness but it also has moments that feel stale and even… uninteresting. I still really like the album but more because of the great songs it has but not as much as a full body of work.

IMG-7960.jpg

watercolor eyes gets way too much hate 

it’s honestly better than every bb-original track (so excluding thunder, dealer, nectar, etc) 

it’s so classic lana, and her voice sounds so pretty! and it’s actually produced/mixed well :hooker:

6 minutes ago, brandon said:

watercolor eyes gets way too much hate 

it’s honestly better than every bb-original track (so excluding thunder, dealer, nectar, etc) 

it’s so classic lana, and her voice sounds so pretty! and it’s actually produced/mixed well :hooker:

I feel like people expected something ultraviolence-esque because the album fits the vibe. I like the song but I wish the instrumental was a little bolder. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

3 minutes ago, sexyslutboy said:

i do not give a shit about snippets and like the majority of leaks

is it because you dont care about the leaks in general or cause you know the next album will be just as shit as these last ones