Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

another venice bitch hate post cause i will never understand the whole fuss around this track if 1. she randomly pulled almost a 7-minute track during Ultraviolence 2. venice bitch feels very empty and this instrumental part seems nothing but boring and uniteresting and it starts right where i think song is ending and 3. its simply not great! the most overrated song of hers i swear 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

This may be kinda weird but I actually do not love lana's choice to end deluxe editions after Ultrraviolence. I personally think deluxe and extended releases give great opportunities for continuations of albums which is most evident in BTD deluxe. Even though physical record sales don't matter as much these days I still long for these deluxe and extended releases. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

34 minutes ago, For K said:

This may be kinda weird but I actually do not love lana's choice to end deluxe editions after Ultrraviolence. I personally think deluxe and extended releases give great opportunities for continuations of albums which is most evident in BTD deluxe. Even though physical record sales don't matter as much these days I still long for these deluxe and extended releases. 

also some of her best songs come from these editions......flipside, florida kilos, lolita, lucky ones.......:oprah3: 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

47 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

Guns and Roses is actually a great song and doesn’t deserve the hate it gets 

True! And also, this is probably every 15th opinion on here. I think I commented about it 3x already. 

Seems like that opinion isn't that unpopular... 

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

On 11/8/2022 at 7:57 AM, BlueINK said:

True! And also, this is probably every 15th opinion on here. I think I commented about it 3x already. 

Seems like that opinion isn't that unpopular... 

i was wondering after i posted haha.. i just remember it used to get shat on constantly, glad it’s receiving the love it deserves

but burning desire? probably the only lana song not on my playlist 

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

Just now, the ocean said:
  Hide contents

NFR is easily her worst album :ma:

chemtrails is only marginally better :ma:

blue banisters is better than both of them and is her best album since honeymoon :ma:

giving this thread a genuinely unpopular opinion :ma:

LFL will always be her worst album :agree:

3 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

LFL will always be her worst album :agree:

i feel like the lows of LFL hit way lower than NFR & chemtrails i mean coachella & in my feelings are there so

but if you averaged out all the albums, NFR & chemtrails would be lower

and also let me be clear that i'm not saying that NFR & chemtrails are bad just that i think that they're her worst - i mean this is lana we're talking about she has almost no genuinely bad songs except coachella & in my feelings

edit: it's the unpopular opinions thread let me have my moment awk.gif

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

On 11/6/2022 at 1:52 PM, For K said:

I really hate deluxe editions bc they disrupt the chronology and/or continuity of the album for me, I would much prefer if the bonus songs were just worked into the official tracklist. E.g. I hate the idea of there being 2 different final tracks on an album - the story that a tracklist tells is very important to me

3 minutes ago, zombie girl said:

i don’t agree with NFR and chemtrails being her worst at allll but i really understand where you’re coming from about the lows of LFL hitting really hard. LFL used to be my least favorite lana album before Blue Banisters by farrrr, and I don’t even really listen to it anymore, but I did one of these tier rankings for Lana’s entire discography recently and I realized that I like many of the songs on LFL a lot more than I thought. there were the most LFL songs out of all other albums in the highest tiers, but there were also the most LFL songs out of everything in the lowest tier as well. the lows on this album are just so, so low… I think the bad songs are so bad that they distract from how amazing the really strong songs on this album are

no exactly
i debated on saying that blue banisters was her best since lust for life and i ended up saying honeymoon because i didn't want people to think i was praising coachella

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif