Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

15 minutes ago, Mer said:

I think “Don’t Forget Me Like The Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd” would’ve been an amazing song and album title. 

I just know Lana is punching the air right now because of this

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

On 1/28/2023 at 7:45 PM, cherrytropico said:

ultraviolence last place…this is the biggest crime you can commit as a lana fan

and bb and nfr at the top don't make it better. Don't get me wrong i love bb. I love it more than nfr and cocc. But honeymoon is waiting for revenge.

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

On 1/28/2023 at 7:49 PM, terrencelovesy0u said:

lana looks better now then she did in 2012. don’t get me wrong she was so beautiful years ago but she looks even more gorgeous recently. she looks so much happier :wub:

She looks like a rich Diva now. Her new Photos giving me dark Hollywood vibes. And i'm here for it.

5 hours ago, Mer said:

I think “Don’t Forget Me Like The Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd” would’ve been an amazing song and album title. 

5 hours ago, paris texas said:

i think that "Did you know..." is a good album title, but i think that "Don't forget me..." would've been a better song title

plus as she's referencing that Harry Nilsson song anyway, it would've been cool to have the "Don't Forget Me" right in the song's title, kind of like she's done with California (Joni) & Cinnamon Girl (Neil Young) :krylie: 

On 1/28/2023 at 11:47 AM, Ocean Boulevard said:

I love Beautiful People Beautiful Problems & Change

Especially the intro of BPBP is so beautiful :krylie:

Though I have to say I will always love Demo 2 & 3 as well but I love the final version on LFL 

Change can really hit when you are in that mental place :oprah:

I love Beautiful , Love Song & LMLYLAW too but I can see why ppl might not like them though but yeah I kinda love her so called "flop songs" :hide:

You nailed it. Love song, bpbp(i love demo 3 the most) and change are career Highlights. Lmlylaw ... it grows on me and beautiful...ok i neeed a lot of time with it.

But i appreciate your comments and i don't get the overuse of the Word flop for some of her most beautiful songs.

On 1/21/2023 at 3:18 PM, lanaismamom said:

posting my nfr rank cuz its unpopular:bebe:
1. hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but I have it
2. Fuck it I love you
3. Mariners Apartment Complex
4. The greatest
5. Happiness is a Batterfly
6. Norman fucking Rockwell
7. Bartender
8. Cinnamon Girl
9. Doin' Time
10. Love Song
11. Venice Bitch
12. California
13. How to disappear
14. The Next Best American Record

Hope is my favourite too :xcry:

btw for me get free isnt very outastanding song from lfl everyone makes it, i mean its just cute and outro is really big but i realised its not even top5 of lfl but still adore this song for sure - its just doesnt seem very groundbreaking or powerful

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

wild at heart is one of the best on Chemtrails...

A red rose grew up out of ice frozen ground. With no one around to tweet it, While I bathe in cliffside pools.With my calamitous love and insurmountable grief.:hooker:

Honeymoon is my second favorite album, but Art Deco has to be one of her worst lyricism ever. 8 years and I still think it's dumb af

Lana doesn't know what she really wants. Lately she's been trying to sound new and different, although she's actually already found her own style. Last time she wanted to sound like Joni Mitchell, but other musicians like Weyes Blood can actually do it better because they have a deeper connection.

I'm also not sure if Lana really has a deep connection to all the singers and books she mentions in her songs. I feel like sometimes she just drops names. She rarely posts anything about them on Instagram. And when she does listen to something, it's something else like Madison Beer or rap (like the last time she went to church), which kind of doesn't fit with her other interests at all.

33 minutes ago, Harry Nilsson said:

Lana doesn't know what she really wants. Lately she's been trying to sound new and different, although she's actually already found her own style. Last time she wanted to sound like Joni Mitchell, but other musicians like Weyes Blood can actually do it better because they have a deeper connection.

I'm also not sure if Lana really has a deep connection to all the singers and books she mentions in her songs. I feel like sometimes she just drops names. She rarely posts anything about them on Instagram. And when she does listen to something, it's something else like Madison Beer or rap (like the last time she went to church), which kind of doesn't fit with her other interests at all.

she does have a deep connection to them, you can see how their works inspire her music. posting them on instagram doesn’t mean anything; she’s not a teenager who’s gonna post a random instagram story of leonard cohen to show she listens to oldies. most likely she posts about modern artists to support them. and how doesn’t madison’s music fit with her interests when she makes heartbreak songs? how doesn’t rap fit with her interests when it was the backbone of her early music? also it doesn’t even matter if it “fits with her other interests” people can listen to multiple genres. like is she supposed to only listen to jazz/blues/indie music?

as for the “lana doesn’t know what she really wants”, why does she have to have a solid style? she’s an artist and music is her paintbrush, she has different moods and different experiences that affect what her music currently sounds like. in no way does she have to find a definite style. i don’t think she’s trying to sound different. i’m a songwriter and sometimes i write in an r&b freestyle way, sometimes in a taylor swift storytelling way, etc. there’s not a deep reason for it, it’s really as simple as one fits my current mood better. i’m sure it’s the same for lana, she’s not trying to be different she’s just making music that fits her emotional environment at the moment. she’s always evolving and finding new inspiration. 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

1 hour ago, Harry Nilsson said:

She's a 3-dimensional human being like anyone else. Your perception of her is constructed out of what she's made public, you don't actually know her, and I find it insanely presumptuous that you think you know her more than herself

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

2 hours ago, Harry Nilsson said:

Did You Know That It's Completely Possible To Listen To Multiple Music Genres And Be A Fan Of Different Artists At The Same Time?

Did You Know That It's Possible To Be A Fan Of Something And Not Post Said Something On Instagram?

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, SoftwareUpgrade said:

:ma: couldn't resist

yes I just leaked the 2 scrapped album titles my insider era :ma: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg