Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

Oh! I wouldn't mind if she worked with Greg Kurstin!!! :D He's such a great producer. Him & Paul Epworth are my favorites.

Also, I wonder how many songs she did with Aaron LaCrate. At least two, and who knows--maybe even more! My ears are drooling.

Ew. That's disgusting.

Guest Chloe

WHO IS THIS PERSON? LET'S KICK HER OUT OF THE THREAD FOR NOT AGREEING WITH US

*throws more tables*

LANA + MAX = MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN

Guest MissDaytona

lmao someone told me she did 'match made in heaven' when a record exec played her a ke$ha song and said 'this is what is being played on the radio' or something like that and so she felt like she needed 2 change her sound and use autotune

although i always am sketchy about info i get, it made me laugh cos i thought match made in heaven sounded like kedollarsignha

Guest Chloe

Hahahha, that's funny:')

MMIH is kind of crap, but some more Go Go Dancer style tracks would be incredible.. and Max just makes every Ke$ha song that extra bit better..

I love this forum. :')

Is this unpopular?

In the vein of these last few posts..."Match Made in Heaven" is pretty good. Certainly not at first. But it deserves some appreciation.

In the vein of these last few posts..."Match Made in Heaven" is pretty good. Certainly not at first. But it deserves some appreciation.

EXACTLY.

Even if it's simply a link between certain songs (lyrically), it's a helpful work in the overall picture.

I can't wait for Gaga to release her next album so that all these annoying fans (no-one on here--I mean, on Tumblr, etc.) will stop obsessing/ranting about how "perfect" and "innocent" Lana is.

Also, "Delicious" is morbidly repulsive. "Big Bad Wolf" isn't much better.

What are you talking about? Those two songs are the golden turning point of the century for music, they are sheer masterpieces which can never be topped, they are a beautiful pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, they are a grandmother's hug and a warm plate of cookies on Saturday morning...

14417469274.gif

Guest Maru the Cat

What are you talking about? Those two songs are the golden turning point of the century for music, they are sheer masterpieces which can never be topped, they are a beautiful pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, they are a grandmother's hug and a warm plate of cookies on Saturday morning...

UGH I HATE THE DAMN LIKE QUOTA. SOMEONE HAS TO CHANGE THIS SO I CAN LIKE THIS IMMEDIATELY. >:C

are you kiDDING THEY'RE AWFUL

last.fm  

I can't wait for Gaga to release her next album so that all these annoying fans (no-one on here--I mean, on Tumblr, etc.) will stop obsessing/ranting about how "perfect" and "innocent" Lana is.

Wait, how are these related...

"Damn You" is awful. It's overproduced, but at the same time under-orchestrated.

It's not even well written.

I don't know though... It's hardly my favorite, but I admire the way she makes it sound like the typical radio-friendly pop song... and then gives it a TWIST ("I pray your life is sweet, you fucker")! And I do like the melody :teehee:

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png