RileyThomas

Ellie Goulding

On 3/31/2023 at 12:57 AM, Glitter Boy said:

Not her dropping 4 singles today :deadbanana: at this point literally HALF the album is out :kum: 

me and my sis are securing tickets for tour i cant wait for the album. she put her whole gouldussy into this

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

I listened to the first 8 tracks that are out and they aight. 
midnight dreams definitely the standout. She always absolutely slays the first track of her albums. The rest I’m not as crazy about. None of it is bad, but it also isn’t smacking me in the face. By the end of the night has a such a killer verse and prechorus and then the chorus itself  just doesn’t really go all the way for me. 

I’ll keep listening tho. I like it more than the last one so far. 

On 4/6/2023 at 3:46 PM, matchstick26 said:

Intuition/Temptation/Better Man are better than some of the standard tracks

Her Bonus tracks are always better than the standard can someone post a link that’s not dbree? 

Mod Note: User was warned for this post

The album is pretty good! Aside from Better Man and All By Myself, I think I like all the other tracks and some are great. My favourites are Like a Saviour, Higher Than Heaven, Easy Lover, Cure for Love, Let It Die, Intuition and Tastes Like You :true: 

I actually enjoy all her previous albums (Delirium was just too fluffed but there is a good 12-track album hiding there, and Brightest Blue feels definitely slower but I also appreciate its highs) :dua: my current ranking is:

Halcyon > Higher Than Heaven > Delirium > Brightest Blue > Halcyon Days > Lights

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

should i give this a listen? I have not heard a single track from this era & love the album cover tho, but the last era (Brightest Mid) threw me off from her a bit ngl

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

32 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

should i give this a listen? I have not heard a single track from this era & love the album cover tho, but the last era (Brightest Mid) threw me off from her a bit ngl

The new album is a completely different record than Brightest Blue. The latter was pretty stripped down, but Higher Than Heaven is pretty much a dance pop and synth pop album and in my opinion most of the tracks are bops. Very fun record if you ask me.

When I listened to it it was all fresh new to me too, I didn't hear the singles beforehand and it made me appreciate the record much more that way :true: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 hour ago, Glitter Boy said:

The new album is a completely different record than Brightest Blue. The latter was pretty stripped down, but Higher Than Heaven is pretty much a dance pop and synth pop album and in my opinion most of the tracks are bops. Very fun record if you ask me.

When I listened to it it was all fresh new to me too, I didn't hear the singles beforehand and it made me appreciate the record much more that way :true: 

well then i think its about time

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Guys, so i bought the package of HTH where you get the voice note. I thought that it was like a thank you voice note.

Tell me why it's for your voicemail- I paid extra and waited months for a 9 second recording of ellie goulding telling you to leave a message after the 'beeeeeeeep thank you'

i'm not even mad it's fucking hilarious

ts-madison-laugh.gif

1 hour ago, 132 said:

Guys, so i bought the package of HTH where you get the voice note. I thought that it was like a thank you voice note.

Tell me why it's for your voicemail- I paid extra and waited months for a 9 second recording of ellie goulding telling you to leave a message after the 'beeeeeeeep thank you'

i'm not even mad it's fucking hilarious

ts-madison-laugh.gif

I got her saying my name and introducing her favourite song off the album… 8 seconds. I guess we didn’t pay extra for this 

48 minutes ago, junegloom said:

I got her saying my name and introducing her favourite song off the album… 8 seconds. I guess we didn’t pay extra for this 

here's mine - the way she just cut a new name in each voice note is wild

https://krakenfiles.com/view/eOHgw8jTLn/file.html

Spoiler

also you can access other people's by changing the number in the link that leads you to the audio file