evilentity

Possible Albums Before Sirens

Naw, i do the POOR MAN'S COPYRIGHT: mail myself a copy and never open it! Does that really hold up in court? Probably not! Actually, that's a lie, i don't even do that. I've yet to copyright a single piece of music. This is for the simple reason that i don't feel anything is ever finished. Also, i'll have you know, humble narrator of ours, that i've only ever made one piece of music that is entirely electronic. But i have a bunch of stuff that's all acoustic instruments. And anyway, my heart is acoustic, evil, MY HEART. Isn't that all that matters??!

:shy:

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Guest Maru the Cat

Stop the teasing, once I'm over Lana, you'll be the guy I'll be tracking down Monicker. :creepy:

I'm trying to imagine a forum dedicated to Monicker and his music in which we discuss him and his eras and music previously available online and our favourite outfits/ensembles of his and we pry into his previous relationships and discuss his nude GQ editorial pics and if his lips are real or not and this whole thing is all very weird. O _ O

(...I would so join that forum though).

I would have a handful of panic attacks and go off the grid before ever considering even poking my head in that forum! Guys, come on, stop! Just stop! Let me fucking do what i'm fucking doing!

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Guest MissDaytona

Slapbet LDRFM is going to leak the pre-Sirens album. They came out of hiding just as the news came out. These bitches is on their A-Game. :whitney:

ahhhh shi* girl

Guest MissDaytona

Welp, I noticed one of them is still on his personal tumblr. Idk

Slapbet LDRFM is going to leak the pre-Sirens album. They came out of hiding just as the news came out. These bitches is on their A-Game. :whitney:

Don't get your hopes up. One of my missions over the past few months has been to dig up as much info as possible about all three admins, and I think it's safe to say only one of them has "returned." How long he's staying is negotiable, as is whatever songs he might care to leak...but for some reason, I doubt he (or possibly she) has either of the two disks we so desperately seek.

Also, next time I'm in DC, I will go to tha library and beg (not pay; BEG) for access. We'll just have to wait and see what happenz.

Welp, I noticed one of them is still on his personal tumblr. Idk

Yes, he is. However, I've done some thorough searching on him, and I think it's safe to say that for now at least he's not at all interested in Lana or her music. *Sigh* Oh well...he was helpful when he was.

Well I was just on operation gaga and in the LDR thread apparently there are three albums before/after sirens. I think that they are acoustic-y. It would make sense if Fordham Road and Money Hunny were on one if them.

Receipts, please? Rumours REALLY aren't helpful, and, if anyone is still wondering, """FILL ME UP""" is fake.

Guest Maru the Cat

I still dont believe that was did Axl Rose Husband when she was 17, thats means it from 2002.... I just cant grasp it :defeated:

I don't either. Sirens definitely precedes Axl Rose Husband (we can't be 100%, but stylistically, it seems so), and that was made 2004/2005 according to the original source.

The whole Sirens album is just fascinating to me. I wonder how many people actually have a physical copy and I just want to know everything about it haha. -_-

I agree. It reminds me of a lot of Jewel's first songs when she came on to the scene back in '94. A lot of it sounded rough around the edges and dealt with a lot of similar heavy subject matter before she got into the "Adult contemporary" genre and became "soft pop". Even her voice sounds similar.

I agree. It reminds me of a lot of Jewel's first songs when she came on to the scene back in '94. A lot of it sounded rough around the edges and dealt with a lot of similar heavy subject matter before she got into the "Adult contemporary" genre and became "soft pop". Even her voice sounds similar.

Well hopefully Lana's career won't end up being sell-out pop (0304) or lullabies!