liam

I was watching MØ's IKEA Festival performance from earlier this week and noticed usual guitarist Mikkel wasn't with them. His Instagram says he's releasing his own new music soon. What do we know about this? As recently as July he was still participating live at the Gæsten show, but by mid-August, a woman was playing guitar.

Also interesting to note is that drummer Rasmus' brother Jakob co-wrote and did miscellaneous production on Kindness. I've seen no specific mention of it, but Rasmus has a brother named Jakob who performed with him on schoolofx (along with another brother, Simon), and Jakob Littauer is listed in the production notes in this YouTube video of Kindness as well as on discogs.com. 

The Kindness audio vid link I posted above brings up something that confuses me. It has 70k views and lists 'production notes'. But the same video (of Kindness audio) available on the official momomoyouth channel has 135k views and lists lyrics instead. Both list momomoyouth as the owner, but only the 135k version can be found on the official channel. It's as if the 70k version is hidden on the momomoyouth channel. And you can't get to it by doing a YouTube search for "MØ Kindness", either. Only searching for "Jakob Littauer", without including MØ in the search, will do it. weird

she was live on tik tok  today recording promo videos for Spotify presave etc for her new single "New Moon" and her album coming soon. she said that she doesnt have the exact date yet. Most of the album are ballads. and she confirmed titles Wheelspin, goosebumps(?), new moon, brad pitt and sth else. 

8 minutes ago, nuclear angel said:

she was live on tik tok  today recording promo videos for Spotify presave etc for her new single "New Moon" and her album coming soon. she said that she doesnt have the exact date yet. Most of the album are ballads. and she confirmed titles Wheelspin, goosebumps(?), new moon, brad pitt and sth else. 

hopefully its good.... 

idk what she's waiting for. the album is mixed for like 2 months now. no promo, no anything her label and everything else must hate her at this point. it's just sad to watch her career go nowhere

14 hours ago, nuclear angel said:

idk what she's waiting for. the album is mixed for like 2 months now. no promo, no anything her label and everything else must hate her at this point. it's just sad to watch her career go nowhere

i think they are trying to get her a hit but that wont happen anymore

15 hours ago, nuclear angel said:

I feel like she needed a good EDM feature released this summer. Lean On and Cold Water have billions of views. She needed another one of those to help promote this album.

BlackoutZone confirmed the tracklist (almost exactly what we knew) but sadly, he thinks the album is coming out next year, although I guess that was kinda bound to happen since it’s already the end of October lol.

01. Kindness

02. Live to Survive

03. Wheelspin

04. Cool to Cry

05. Youth is Lost

06. New Moon

07. Brad Pitt

08. Goosebumps

09. Hip Bones

10. Punches

2 hours ago, Kurt said:

BlackoutZone confirmed the tracklist (almost exactly what we knew) but sadly, he thinks the album is coming out next year, although I guess that was kinda bound to happen since it’s already the end of October lol.

01. Kindness

02. Live to Survive

03. Wheelspin

04. Cool to Cry

05. Youth is Lost

06. New Moon

07. Brad Pitt

08. Goosebumps

09. Hip Bones

10. Punches

I hope the other songs are good, the titles look nice? 

On 10/8/2021 at 8:27 PM, nuclear angel said:

Brad pitt l worded a year ago

3 hours ago, Kurt said:

01. Kindness

02. Live to Survive

03. Wheelspin

04. Cool to Cry

05. Youth is Lost

06. New Moon

07. Brad Pitt

08. Goosebumps

09. Hip Bones

10. Punches

Seems like she will never top her debut sadly

18 hours ago, Kurt said:

01. Kindness

02. Live to Survive

03. Wheelspin

04. Cool to Cry

05. Youth is Lost

06. New Moon

07. Brad Pitt

08. Goosebumps

09. Hip Bones

10. Punches

where does BZ share this info?