liam

2 hours ago, Lukeb said:

It matters as there aren’t a lot of releases planned for Jan/Feb and with Beyoncé and Harry Styles dropping before March it would be best to keep with the release since it seems it was planned for this year originally anyway. 

Wait how do we know this? :O

IMG-7960.jpg

2 hours ago, Sportscruiser said:

Wait how do we know this? :O

Beyoncé was picking vinyl colours this week for a Q1 release. HDD reported on both, now they’ve retracted it as I guess they wanted it to be more of a surprise. Insiders have heard the new Beyoncé tracks too. 

11 hours ago, Lukeb said:

Beyoncé was picking vinyl colours this week for a Q1 release. HDD reported on both, now they’ve retracted it as I guess they wanted it to be more of a surprise. Insiders have heard the new Beyoncé tracks too. 

Omg. I’m not a huuuuge Beyoncé fan and I usually find almost every stan of the Bed Bug Hive insufferable but I’m looking forward to listen to her new LP. Lemonade, regardless of being slightly overrated in my opinion, was a cultural moment… I wonder if she has another of those in her sleeve. 

What about Harry?

IMG-7960.jpg

i don't think they gonna delay the album, cuz it gonna sell 100 copies outside of denmark anyways + half of the album is already out so it's pointless to delay it again.

+ she might release a deluxe version for a tour i guess cuz she has been teasing recording new songs. the whole era is a mess atp

Is there another masterpost with her earlier stuff? I had it downloaded but ended up losing some stuff 😭 I'm missing some of the we came to kill and the edmunds stuff 😭

14 hours ago, Lonely Planet said:

I feel like she should have dropped the album a few weeks after Live to Survive came out. The other singles she dropped have done nothing to help hype the album. 

i would understand dropping it so late with vinyls and CDs but since they are not coming idk why she decided to wait for so long

can someone tell me if this masterpost is missing something? cause it stopped being updated in 2015 so i think more stuff mightve leaked (and can someone link me to the songs on "the rarities" part? i can only find them on youtube)

https://m-o-slash-blog.tumblr.com/masterpost

also, can anyone link me to brad pitt demo? 

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

On 1/17/2022 at 1:20 PM, medievalthots said:

can someone tell me if this masterpost is missing something? cause it stopped being updated in 2015 so i think more stuff mightve leaked (and can someone link me to the songs on "the rarities" part? i can only find them on youtube)

https://m-o-slash-blog.tumblr.com/masterpost

also, can anyone link me to brad pitt demo? 

No idea, but thanks for posting. I feel like I came across this a couple of years ago but hadn't seen it again since I became a much bigger fan.

"The Rarities" has a broken link, though, and I want "Ride the Night Girl" by The IMAGO with MØ on vocals. It's streamable on Soundcloud/YouTube, but it seems you can't buy or download it anywhere because the band is defunct. Actually, I could only find about four of their songs on official stores. Does anyone have this or know where it can be purchased/downloaded? EDIT: Okay, I'm good.

i was looking through her old posts on facebook and found out she posted the songs "no more seconds" "bad blood" "to b" and "woman of babylon" on soundcloud back in 2011, are these lost now or is there anywhere i can listen to them?

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞