liam

On 1/17/2022 at 2:20 PM, medievalthots said:

can someone tell me if this masterpost is missing something? cause it stopped being updated in 2015 so i think more stuff mightve leaked (and can someone link me to the songs on "the rarities" part? i can only find them on youtube)

https://m-o-slash-blog.tumblr.com/masterpost

also, can anyone link me to brad pitt demo? 

You just single handedly saved me by providing that link. Thank you omfg. :worship:

Sooo I got to see MØ after her show in Boston last weekend. She told me True Romance IS happening and will be on deluxe. I asked her about “Goodbye” and sadly that will not see the light. She said when she wrote it, she thought it was too basic within the lyrics so they kind of scrapped that idea. On THAT note, a fan account on TikTok shared a new song on the deluxe that I do not know where they got it from or what the title is but I’ll post a link. New Song??

3 hours ago, gannonyouth said:

Sooo I got to see MØ after her show in Boston last weekend. She told me True Romance IS happening and will be on deluxe. I asked her about “Goodbye” and sadly that will not see the light. She said when she wrote it, she thought it was too basic within the lyrics so they kind of scrapped that idea. On THAT note, a fan account on TikTok shared a new song on the deluxe that I do not know where they got it from or what the title is but I’ll post a link. New Song??

esben.weile via insta. 

also she said on reddit that she is working on motordrome "prequel" apparently

6 hours ago, nuclear angel said:

esben.weile via insta. 

also she said on reddit that she is working on motordrome "prequel" apparently

Maybe she changed her mind about a “deluxe” and literally is straight up making a whole prequel album w/ a different name. I wouldn’t blame her since the alleged deluxe artwork was leaked on Dbree.

(I assume it was officially made for her, otherwise the fan that did it really knew how to retouch her image right, but make it so low quality on the leak lol)

13 hours ago, gannonyouth said:

Maybe she changed her mind about a “deluxe” and literally is straight up making a whole prequel album w/ a different name. I wouldn’t blame her since the alleged deluxe artwork was leaked on Dbree.

(I assume it was officially made for her, otherwise the fan that did it really knew how to retouch her image right, but make it so low quality on the leak lol)

Do you have the artwork? Dbree’s search engine doesn’t really work anymore lol

1 hour ago, LunaeManifestum said:

thank God after so many years this song will receive justice

i wonder why she scrapped it from NMTF it would be a smash

It was actually for the original second album (that would later become Forever Neverland), like when she was releasing Final Song, Drum etc