liam

1 hour ago, Lonely Planet said:

She just posted the full.

Thanks. I guess it isn’t getting a release and the prequel is cancelled since she posted it?

47 minutes ago, Lukeb said:

Thanks. I guess it isn’t getting a release and the prequel is cancelled since she posted it?

not sure the prequel was anything supported by the label. I think it was just something fun she was putting together for fans. The cover art was just scribbles by her.

1 hour ago, LunaeManifestum said:

she just leaked her Taxi finally

The response has been weird. Only 10 comments so far and she’s only posted on her twitter. She has 1 million subscribers on YouTube, would of thought she had a bit more of a response.

1 hour ago, Lonely Planet said:

The response has been weird. Only 10 comments so far and she’s only posted on her twitter. She has 1 million subscribers on YouTube, would of thought she had a bit more of a response.

yeah that was awkward tbh

I started compiling her catalog to start getting into her music but I've seen that there was an original second album before Forever Neverland... does anybody have any info on that? Title, confirmed tracks etc... I'm a sucker for scrapped projects so I wanna know everything :hdu: 

All I know is Kamikaze and Final Song were on it. 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

42 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

We need the hq link for TR :hottie:

and a leak for the studio version she used to perform live cuz that version is eerier than the “released” one

There is a pre order up on iTunes for it now.

https://forms.sonymusicfans.com/campaign/rca_mo_fs_trueromance_2022_05/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=NL_RCA_MO_2022_05_10