liam

Honestly this would've sounded pretty good if Charli sang it... MO's voice, or whatever computer generated voice they put on here, doesn't fit as well as Charli would.

Okay I kiiiinda disagree. The live Charli chorus was way too, like, bubblegum and happy for the song. So in that respect the bad bitch vibe MØ brought is better. But overall it's not a good chorus for this song anyway so I don't get it? I think no matter the singer it fails on the Fancy formula because it's an underwhelming chorus whereas lbr Charli's part in Fancy went hard

Has anyone noticed her similarities to some beats and vocal sounds that Lana used with some of her old material?

In BFI? In general? You're gonna need concrete examples because in general Lana's never touched aggressive electronic music :toofunny:

In BFI? In general? You're gonna need concrete examples because in general Lana's never touched aggressive electronic music :toofunny:

I just listened to some of her album and yeah Lana hasn't done electronic music but I can't really remember but I can just hear links in the way her voice is edited. I listened to only a few songs but in Pilgrim I just noticed a similarity to Lana's True Love On The Side in the way there voices sound. Maybe same editing effects used. Idk I just hear a few similarities in some sounds.

I just listened to some of her album and yeah Lana hasn't done electronic music but I can't really remember but I can just hear links in the way her voice is edited. I listened to only a few songs but in Pilgrim I just noticed a similarity to Lana's True Love On The Side in the way there voices sound. Maybe same editing effects used. Idk I just hear a few similarities in some sounds.

well in Dont' Wanna Dance you can hear some of Lana's vocals ( similarities) and in Never Wanna Know too 

well in Dont' Wanna Dance you can hear some of Lana's vocals ( similarities) and in Never Wanna Know too

For me it's most evident in the bridge of Never Wanna Know. She sounds just like Lana there.

Also there's an avici song featuring her that everyone mistakenly thinks is Lana

Got this In an email a while back

Dear Amsterdam,

I'm deeply saddened to let you know that I have to postpone the scheduled show at Melkweg in November.

I need to take some time off to rest and focus on the making of my next album.

I hate to do this, but there's no way to work around it I'm afraid. I can't wait to come back and make it up to you April 7th!

See you all in 2015.

Love, MØ

Have to wait another 5 months :( :( :( :(

409.gif  

Her first major US TV performance is tonight!

She already performed in Jimmy something a while ago though? Isn't a Late Night Talkshow pretty big too? It wasn't her best performance though...

It's a shame that the first time she's performing on a platform like SNL she's singing a song she didn't write + not even gonna bitch more about Iggy because I'm bitter as  hell

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png