liam

OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO BAD I'M GOING TO CRY.

Her playback was delayed oh my god.

How did they not fix it after the first chorus?

And not with her appearing on the side... she looks SO GOOD but oh my god

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Not that the rest of the world cares, but I take some solace in the fact that most of her fuck ups seem to be not exactly her fault. Playback fucked it up from the jump which left her awkward and phoned in throughout the whole thing. Then trying to make her do dumbass choreography was a big mistake when they shoulda just ran with her natural stage presence (further evidence that they didn't want they just wanted some hip Charli-esque singer). And they really tried to make her look like Lorde so now we have to deal with those comparisons.

Not that the rest of the world cares, but I take some solace in the fact that most of her fuck ups seem to be not exactly her fault. Playback fucked it up from the jump which left her awkward and phoned in throughout the whole thing. Then trying to make her do dumbass choreography was a big mistake when they shoulda just ran with her natural stage presence (further evidence that they didn't want they just wanted some hip Charli-esque singer). And they really tried to make her look like Lorde so now we have to deal with those comparisons.

We will fight this together don't you worry

But hey she looks good though right?

MØ isn't TV performer, you gotta see her live and feel her vibe and energy or else there's just really nothing much there especially like whatever the fuck we just watched

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

She was SOOO good live when I saw her! I'm shocked!

It's clear from the amount of autotune that the song isn't in her range or something. It almost seems like they knew nothing about MØ and her voice/style, they just picked her because she seems hip, and then even though she couldn't sing anything like what they wanted for a pop hit, they felt too bad to not use her (or were legally bound)...

I just watched the performance and tbh it wasn't that bad, Iggy did good and if someone doesn't play close attention maybe they don't even notice MO's problem. It wasn't that noticeable by the end anyway

Ah man I watched it. She looked like a lost puppy constantly looking at Iggy for guidance and reassurance... ahhh no I wanna give her a hug! The whole thing just wasn't and it showed

20r46kx.jpg

We will fight this together don't you worry

But hey she looks good though right?

MØ isn't TV performer, you gotta see her live and feel her vibe and energy or else there's just really nothing much there especially like whatever the fuck we just watched

she's had other TV/awards show performances that were FAR better

It'll improve as they continue to perform Beg For It

BzhmW.png

It was T E R R I B L E. I didn't even laugh, it wasn't funny. It was seriously horrible. Iggy wasn't that bad during Beg for It but MØ... I love her SO MUCH but this was just a big NO. I really liked Fancy/Black Widow, though. 

It kinda seemed like MØ was an SNL cast member entering the stage for a bit as a joke. Like, honestly, why not swap her for a Kristin Wiig cameo? She could have come on stage and done that in the same awkward way and it would have been hilarious. 

I don't even care, this doesn't make me respect Karen any less. This isn't her song, it was stupid, clearly she wasn't into it. Imagine if she got to perform Pilgrim or Don't Wanna Dance or Never Wanna Know or Maiden? She would have killed it.