liam

Fire whoever was working the soundboard for her Coachella set. Seriously she had to do half the set without an in-ear because it wasn't working, she pulled it out after the third song. And don't even get me started with how Elliphant's mic was basically turned off for One More. She handled all the issued like a champ tho. Poor MØ, she can't catch a break with sound issues, first SNL now Coachella :(

I thought that was just for One More

They got together after that + instagrammed back and forth, saying they were happy with what they just made in the studio or something like that

Am I the only one who doesn't like her cover of "Say You'll Be There"?? :flop: it's the only song she's officially released that I don't use

You are the only one i love her cover, her voice its just amazing..:!!  :)  :)

I NEED NEW MUSIC AND ALBUM

Yes mø had mentioned on Billboard that she will be producing more Music later on this year.. i really can't  wait to hear her new music i will still listen to No Mythologies To Follow and Bikini Daze!!  :)

Saw MØ last night and she was utterly beautiful and was an amazing performer. I was in front and if you want any videos i can post them :) This is one of my favorite photos from the show  :party:

IMG_6652.jpg

Wow awesome picture you have taken there.. Love it  :D

Fire whoever was working the soundboard for her Coachella set. Seriously she had to do half the set without an in-ear because it wasn't working, she pulled it out after the third song. And don't even get me started with how Elliphant's mic was basically turned off for One More. She handled all the issued like a champ tho. Poor MØ, she can't catch a break with sound issues, first SNL now Coachella :(

This is extremely true.. I saw that too felt really bad for her.. atleast she did a lovely job.. Yeap when Elliphant and Mø were performing I couldn't barely hear Elliphant neither Mø, but i was so amazed with her Performance tho,

I just watched the XXX 88 video for the first time since it came out and https://youtu.be/bmLMPFXzBLA?t=24

stan Kitten  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

I saw the video last year.. On my television i didn't know who Mø was but then i jumped on my computer and started to listen to her music and it just amazed me from that day on.. ive been listening to Mø this and Mø that... haha thats how i started to like her music..

I hope its a bop but I kind of hope it doesn't hit big.  I had some favs hit it big with some bops in 2014 (Charli XCX, Tove Lo, and Kiesza) and then release some of the worst albums I've ever heard.

I want her to be successful and I don't mind if she's well known, I just don't want her label forcing her to do things that she doesn't want to just for the sake of what they think will increase sales, because the music never turns out good when labels do that  :(