liam

I think its interesting she's opening for Y&Y, thought it would be the other way around

It used to be, I remember they opened for her before they were popular :rip:

While I am here let me spill some exclusive tea. MO and Charli worked on a project together, they will be featured on a musical collab album thing (like that Bleachers album) with Noonie Bao.

While I am here let me spill some exclusive tea. MO and Charli worked on a project together, they will be featured on a musical collab album thing (like that Bleachers album) with Noonie Bao.

wait, like each of them covering album tracks from someone else?

H0bDaqU.gif

The song's called "Drum" and it was written by the 3 of them and Blood Diamonds (or Bloodpop or whatever the hell he's calling himself now), however MØ is the credited performer

"Final Song" tomorrow! super excited. I think this will be MILES better than "Kamikaze".

You haven't heard the live recording? It's SO good. :defeated:

lABVyGE.png