liam

Sorry if this is common knowledge already but she has a new collab with Snakehips - "Don't Leave" - out in the next few weeks: https://www.shazam.com/track/337765164#referrer=shz.am

I expect there'll be more collabs to launch the album based on what she's been saying. It starts :excited:

First time on lanaboards in god knows how long! Pretty much just came back just to express my joy at the success she had last year in the UK. So crazy. Excuse my ignorance, but did she blow up elsewhere or pretty much just the UK?

20r46kx.jpg

First time on lanaboards in god knows how long! Pretty much just came back just to express my joy at the success she had last year in the UK. So crazy. Excuse my ignorance, but did she blow up elsewhere or pretty much just the UK?

Final song was quite big here! I heard it a lot on the radio and in the shops etc. I'm from Australia

FzytWEW.png

thank you so much!! omg I love it it's a pure grower, it's the kind of songs I like at first listen and cry on at 3am after 100 replays... it sounds like a running song the chorus is amazing I'm so happy I like it omg

Ok so the second video in Berlin was for Don't Leave... Here's to my dream that it was for the best song ever (Riot Gal)

ZKcaooE.png

I really hope this smashes. I've been a stan for over 2 years and this I think is her best performance yet. And since it's a full on collaboration and not a feature, it'll probably be on the album, and maybe this'll finally be the single that gets her label to release the album :)))

tumblr_nkg4kzoz7y1td0oleo1_500.gif

How does... a pack of cigs... make you feel alive?

Like, they are killing you?

these two things were totally unrelated in my mind but since you asked I love standing on the balcony at night and smoke and think about the universe. it's def killing me but I'm so depressed these days that it's the only thing I look forward too

also I'm absolutely obsessed with Don't Leave it's an incredible song

ZKcaooE.png