liam

Karen was in studio with Stint (producer) yesterday. He produced Tell me you love me (song) by Demi, I remember by alunageorge, and most of Glasshouse (album) by jessie ware!

snippet of their songs that was recorded at the beginning of the 2017. https://www.instagram.com/p/BX2lUAvBfKj/?hl=pl&taken-by=mopoland

'I think I’m done with all the studio work for the record, we’re mixing the last couple patches for it. Hopefully I’ll be announcing the release date soon, I’ll be on tour for a month, so I’m just preparing a bunch of stuff right now.' - @MOMOMOYOUTH 1f48e.png1f4ab.png

I can't wait  :excited:  Got into NMTF again a few months ago and fell in love  :defeated:

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Karen and diplo and goldlink will perform at Fallon Tonight on the 6th of Feb. Looks like Get It Right will have a radio edit with Goldlinks's verse.

Get it Right is impacting US Radio on 13th of Feb

She's collabing with Noah Miley Invented My Career Cyrus and it sounds like shit omg we– https://twitter.com/noahcyrus/status/959236611455070208

fucking RCA probably made her to record it

Well guys prepare for a lot of promo in next months bc finally she is releasing this fucking album

!!!!!!!!!