liam

Same, i FUCKING LOVE her voice. Just not feeling the beats lately, last released from her that I loved was Nights With You. I still can't wait for the album and will stream it a few times  :flutter:

Wait I also quite enjoyed her recent single Imaginary Friend.

I LOVE THE ALBUM. Holy fckn shit. Ultracohesive, the same level of cohesive as NMTF actually, and a whole concept I can get behind?? NMTF forever unbothered but FN is so easy to listen to and chill for late night study sessions it's so perfect. Imaginary Friend is a super hot song god damn I'm sweating. Super happy Blur is one of her best songs ever. Still feels more like an EP than a record but whatever. I just remembered she's 30 and my nose is bleeding, I'm light headed

Fav songs: Blur, Mercy, West Hollywood, Beautiful Wreck, Imaginary Friend, Trying To Be Good (super strong NMTF feelings holy shit)

Three best songs + to - : Blur, Trying To Be Good, Mercy

And I fucking hate myself for saying this but I love If It's Over :defeated: The whole Charli thread can bukkake me now

ZKcaooE.png

HOLY FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT I JUST READ MERCY WAS WITH TWO FEET HOW DID I NOT CATCH THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bill is one of my absolute fav artists of all time  :excited:  :excited:  :excited: The fact that Mercy is one of my fav on the record is no coincidence I'm so happy, I have to admit I really didn't hear the influence tho klfjgklf

ZKcaooE.png

Hold on, I got a 320, uploading it!

FUCK this album is such a grower I just know I'm about to get obsesssssssed with it

an absolute queen! thank you! we stan

im really hoping this album sits well with me, i really love her so much and it honestly disappoints me that i haven't been completely in love with her new stuff

an absolute queen! thank you! we stan

im really hoping this album sits well with me, i really love her so much and it honestly disappoints me that i haven't been completely in love with her new stuff

Sent :) Anyone who wants it tell me, I speked it it's rly 320 I think!! 

Also sorry I'm manic but I wanted to say this rly made me want to give Empress Of a try I thought I'd dislike her feature on the basis it's a feature but I love the song and her voice

ZKcaooE.png