liam

FUCK if you listen to the lyrics attentively they're progressive and they make so much sense. For example at the end, in TTBG  (and also as soon as the chorus of Way Down, technically the first track of the record) she says "I just wanna go get high", and my huge theory that I fully support is that PLTSR is actually about lean..... Lean is purple and often mixed with super sugary stuff like drinks and sweets... aka... "sugar in my veins this is what I wanted"... So she literally got high... Because getting high makes me her forget she's getting older and it gives her nostalgia.mp3 of when she was young and getting high. We stan a fucking genius that I love w all my heart

I'd put it on Genius but I don't wanna be slammed again... What do yall think :noparty: I'm kinda considering asking her directly

Also the feel of this record is surreal. It's an American record. NMTF was definitely a Danish record compared to it. Urgh AOTY for me, now I adore every song on it

My most plays are on West Hollywood, Way Down and Blur. It feels correct

ooooh wow i love your theory!  :flutter:  it gives an extra layer to the album. i hope she gives a track-by-track interview or something so we'll know exactly what went on in her mind when she wrote these songs 

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

ooooh wow i love your theory!  :flutter:  it gives an extra layer to the album. i hope she gives a track-by-track interview or something so we'll know exactly what went on in her mind when she wrote these songs 

Lol damn I was really riding the high of the record when I wrote this sorry it's so messy  :toofunny: Now I think it's a bit farfetched but if it actually ends up being true I wouldn't be that surprised. I absolutely do think it's the album of the year though

ZKcaooE.png

Documentary film about karen after lean on is out now! She mentioned that she wrote Beautiful Wreck in Avicii's house day before he passed out and other interesting  things. check it out

https://www.dr.dk/tv/se/moe-for-evigt/moe-for-evigt-2/moe-for-evigt#!/

Is there a way to watch it in english like the one she did for the NTMT era?

Is there a way to watch it in english like the one she did for the NTMT era?

u can have english subtitles if u watch it on chrome and put danish subtitles and then u have to translate whole page and u will have english subtitles

BLUR is charting! #39 on Billboard Top Alternative!

ok dont drag me i still havent listened to the album yet

BUT i will say i have finally seen the light that is blur i cannot get it out of my head

played it for some locals yesterday & left them shook

ok dont drag me i still havent listened to the album yet

BUT i will say i have finally seen the light that is blur i cannot get it out of my head

played it for some locals yesterday & left them shook

homophobia lost once again

Favourite album of 2018.

this makes me so happy cuz same. we have similar tastes

SHE LOVES SYLVIA LKDJFKSDJHFKJSFKSJHDGFJSH,DGSFHDJFK,SHDJFGSJKDHFGSHJDFGZKEJQSFHQJSKF

https://twitter.com/LDRaddic/status/1083487390898024448

ZKcaooE.png