liam

I'm so happy because her concert is at 4pm10 and I live literally next door which means I only have one concert to get through before her and she's main stage :) Judah & The Lion literally no idea who that is

Wow she's officially compared to Lana in the official text from the festival lmfao

ZKcaooE.png

SHE DIDN'T DO PILGRIM N IM BITTERSWEET BUT SHE SANG LEAN ON IN FRONT OF ME SO!!!!!!

if you wanna see the video <3

https://twitter.com/daytonamess/status/1152967137281171456

whaaaaaat pilgrim is the setlist highlight but damn you were so close to her!! <3 it's cute how nobody touches her when she comes closer lmaoooo here she got hands all over her, we're savages

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

whaaaaaat pilgrim is the setlist highlight but damn you were so close to her!! <3 it's cute how nobody touches her when she comes closer lmaoooo here she got hands all over her, we're savages

sis that was 10s of the concert lol when she crowdsurfed there were hands in her bra and shit I was feeling six feet under. but she looked very in shape and happy to be there which is all that matters to me, she keeps coming back to france :') and the stans who come at every concert are so fucking nice. I agree though, Pilgrim is one of my absolute top five songs on earth so I was mildly distraught BUT she did Way Down which she apparently very rarely does so. And Don't Leave was very nice hadn't heard it before!!!! Last concert was still much better though. Her screaming Pilgrim chorus in the crowd five centimetres away from me with her blue eyes locked in mine, you can't forget this shit

ZKcaooE.png