liam

On 8/28/2020 at 4:18 PM, marlin said:

Several weeks ago, I was listening to MØ and I had to laugh at myself.  Like a Pavlov's dog response, I found myself getting goosebumps just from the beginning fade-in of Beautiful Wreck.  There's technically nothing special about the intro, but my subconscious mind knew what would follow it.

I’m actually not gonna lie initially it wasn’t BW that got me, it was really PLTSR I think once the album came out. Idk I guess I feel a lil embarrassed bc I actually liked all the singles especially Way Down. 

On 9/23/2020 at 4:53 AM, gannonyouth said:

I’m actually not gonna lie initially it wasn’t BW that got me, it was really PLTSR I think once the album came out. Idk I guess I feel a lil embarrassed bc I actually liked all the singles especially Way Down. 

PurpleLTSR is awesome from start to finish, but that outro really gets me.  To my ears, it sounds like the outro maybe started out a little longer but got trimmed, because the part right after she makes the animal shriek comes in abruptly.  I wish it was longer.  Anyway, the production on that song is something special.

You've been a fan a long time to only now be joining the "community".  Did you get involved through other sites or social media?

Anyone ever notice the lyrics booklet that comes with Forever Neverland has some basic spelling mistakes?  Such as "Dance on every table until their (sic) mad at me" and "Heaven know's (sic) it's gonna fade"?  Also, getting picky, "I'll be blinded for a life time (sic)."  That may be the first time in my lifetime I've seen that word split in two rather than compounded.

Also, I know the official Red Wine lyrics say she's singing "All the girls/guys around the world are sayin",  alternating the gender every other time, and that's what makes sense in context.  But I sure don't hear the "r" in "girls", so it sounds like "guys" every time to me.  I guess it could just be her accent. 

17 hours ago, marlin said:

PurpleLTSR is awesome from start to finish, but that outro really gets me.  To my ears, it sounds like the outro maybe started out a little longer but got trimmed, because the part right after she makes the animal shriek comes in abruptly.  I wish it was longer.  Anyway, the production on that song is something special.

You've been a fan a long time to only now be joining the "community".  Did you get involved through other sites or social media?

Tbh i had no idea ab this forum till one day I was google searching MØ forums about leaks and unreleased material. The first time I came across this page was the day I found the link to download “24” a few days before the link expired and was no longer available. Yeah I’ve been a fan for a long time now, but I also suck lol! 

Edit: Also the fact that this was sometime last year when I found this forum, I didn’t make an account or anything until the day I posted something in here. I used to anonymously lurk in here (especially stan Twitter) 

„Wheelspin all night
Flashes of your eyes
Spinning in my mind
Wheelspin all night
Someday I will find my way back to you
From the other side ??

new lyrics + she came back to twitter after a whole year of silence there

8 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I hope she goes back closer to her original sound, her music had more depth and lyrics and then after lean on things were watered down far too much to appeal to a bigger audience. 

she used to be the closest artist to my heart but i could barely connect to anything she did after lean on:( i kind of enjoyed the when i was young ep but the album turned out to be completely different. i'm excited for her new music nevertheless.

9 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I hope she goes back closer to her original sound, her music had more depth and lyrics and then after lean on things were watered down far too much to appeal to a bigger audience. 

i second that... no mythologies was one of my favourite albums and then i completely lost interest in her after final song :ohno:

58 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Right and it didn't even work

I still mostly love the EP/droplets though but the album wasn't as special

55 minutes ago, Amandine Insensible said:

she used to be the closest artist to my heart but i could barely connect to anything she did after lean on:( i kind of enjoyed the when i was young ep but the album turned out to be completely different. i'm excited for her new music nevertheless.

50 minutes ago, partymonster said:

i second that... no mythologies was one of my favourite albums and then i completely lost interest in her after final song :ohno:

Yes I was really disappointed when her music got really generic but I don’t blame her...once you get a taste of success it’s hard to resist. No Mythologies is one of my fave albums ever. Let us manifest a high quality album! 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Omg I just remembered ab all of those Instagram posts of Ronni’s production instrumentals. Specifically, the ones that sound like it could be MØ’s.. Kinda hope we hear some of that yep!