liam

I am very proud of myself for being the only Venezuelan (maybe Latin American) to know who this girl is hahaha, i have been listening her for like 2 months i think and she's great! love her sound but yeah i agree, all of her songs sound too similar. Still very good music :)

Sorry but, I know 2 friends who knows her And we're from Chile lol.

<Knowles // Aitchison // Grant> 

I've spent so long ripping her old music tonight but for the life of me MySpace has totally prevented song rips nowadays! And "Off We Go" is the best one, too :crying:

Feeling her a lot more with every day tbhhhh, I even found the Mor stuff on Bandcamp and bought it. Anyone have good quality files of her released songs like Waste of Time, Pilgrim, etc? @@liam?

Feeling her a lot more with every day tbhhhh, I even found the Mor stuff on Bandcamp and bought it. Anyone have good quality files of her released songs like Waste of Time, Pilgrim, etc? @@liam?

I only have iTunes quality versions of Waste of Time and Pilgrim. I apparently have Glass in 320 but I'm not sure if it's real and I apparently have Maiden in 255. I can't find any better than that :defeated:

Anyone got download links to her older songs? I did download Hula Hey, Oh Ma Gawd and Off We Go a while ago but they didn't turn out too well... which is why I didn't bother downloading the other ones 

sorry for the double post

20r46kx.jpg

Here's the Waste of Time and Pilgrim digital singles at 320:

http://www.mediafire.com/?eja8zpd1ff88s4l

Argh thanks you da one

I only have iTunes quality versions of Waste of Time and Pilgrim. I apparently have Glass in 320 but I'm not sure if it's real and I apparently have Maiden in 255. I can't find any better than that :defeated:

Anyone got download links to her older songs? I did download Hula Hey, Oh Ma Gawd and Off We Go a while ago but they didn't turn out too well... which is why I didn't bother downloading the other ones 

sorry for the double post

I downloaded a lot of the older songs, I will upload them if you can send me Glass, Maiden, and Off We Go :creep: (Especially Off We Go, it's the only one I didn't know how to rip, fucking MySpace)

What I got from the links you provided and further searching:

jlafQ7uiGhhlb.png

Also I'm loving XXX 88, she just gets better.

Argh thanks you da one

I downloaded a lot of the older songs, I will upload them if you can send me Glass, Maiden, and Off We Go :creep: (Especially Off We Go, it's the only one I didn't know how to rip, fucking MySpace)

jlafQ7uiGhhlb.png

Glass, Maiden and Off We Go - http://ge.tt/2JtfVwr

Could you please send me MØ: The Rarities? I don't need The Night Wears My Eyes but the rest of them would be greatly appreciated  :flutter:

Oh and she tweeted me last night  :defeated:  :defeated:  :flutter:  :flutter:  :party:

20r46kx.jpg

Argh thanks you da one

jlafQ7uiGhhlb.png

Could you please send me all of that...? :3

Oh and she tweeted me last night  :defeated:  :defeated:  :flutter:  :flutter:  :party:

OMG does she do this stuff? I live for less popular artists who give me shoutouts to feel special :toofunny:

Could you please send me all of that...? :3

Here is the first one, with everything but the Mor stuff (so @@liam works for you, too, but it has a few that you already have): http://www68.zippyshare.com/v/38616266/file.html

I'll upload the rest after school.

OMG does she do this stuff? I live for less popular artists who give me shoutouts to feel special :toofunny:

Here is the first one, with everything but the Mor stuff (so @@liam works for you, too, but it has a few that you already have): http://www68.zippyshare.com/v/38616266/file.html

I'll upload the rest after school.

Yeah! I think she's a lot more active on facebook though. And omg thank you so much  :flutter:

EDIT: @SitarHero Oh and I've got the original Oh Mah Gawd too. Download: http://ge.tt/8PLedxr/v/0?c It's not the best quality but meh. I can't remember where I found it so I'm afraid we can't get a better rip sigh

20r46kx.jpg