liam

This song is an utter mess as far as identifying the feature (it was supposedly Lana for a while), but I didn't know people thought it was MØ? Is it???

Okay I did my own research and Avicii's manager confirmed that it is her

https://twitter.com/AshPunani/status/369163425500254209

Not here for his production but hey more MØ for tha library

Ok, so @@SitarHero sended me a list a while ago with all kind of artists I could listen to, including this girl. First I didn't really like her, but know I start liking her music everyday more and more :defeated: .

Can someone give me a list with all her songs or make a screenshot of their MØ library, I can download the songs at myself (or some of them must be hard to find, idunno if she has 'rare' songs). :cuteface:

This song is an utter mess as far as identifying the feature (it was supposedly Lana for a while), but I didn't know people thought it was MØ? Is it???

That bloody song was popping up everywhere when I was trying to find her older music :/

Ok, so @@SitarHero sended me a list a while ago with all kind of artists I could listen to, including this girl. First I didn't really like her, but know I start liking her music everyday more and more :defeated: .

Can someone give me a list with all her songs or make a screenshot of their MØ library, I can download the songs at myself (or some of them must be hard to find, idunno if she has 'rare' songs). :cuteface:

Check out the OP! I've recently added a list of all her known songs with links to where they were found and I've just added download links too!

20r46kx.jpg

That bloody song was popping up everywhere when I was trying to find her older music :/

Check out the OP! I've recently added a list of all her known songs with links to where they were found and I've just added download links too!

Thank you so much, I've just downloaded them all (the one that were available I mean). I love her collab with Diplo :flutter:

So @@liam I take it you still haven't gotten a reply from the APT guy? :sadcore2:

YES! I got a reply about an hour ago. I am so relieved and happy!! I just logged on to post about it!

The reply was late because he had been really busy with school which he was really apologetic about. He sent me Off We Go and Speak No Lies. The other track was stored on a physical disk, but he unfortunately couldn't find it. He promised to send me an email with it when he finds it though!

I've got permission to send them to a friend but I'm not sure about posting them on the internet, so for now I'm only going to send them by PM to members on here. I'll PM you with a link, Sitar. 

If anybody else wants a link, PM me.

20r46kx.jpg

YES! I got a reply about an hour ago. I am so relieved and happy!! I just logged on to post about it!

The reply was late because he had been really busy with school which he was really apologetic about. He sent me Off We Go and Speak No Lies. The other track was stored on a physical disk, but he unfortunately couldn't find it. He promised to send me an email with it when he finds it though!

I've got permission to send them to a friend but I'm not sure about posting them on the internet, so for now I'm only going to send them by PM to members on here. I'll PM you with a link, Sitar. 

If anybody else wants a link, PM me.

God BLESS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I'm so excited. I hope he finds that other song but either way I'm really glad he was still willing to help :flutter:

Also you should probably add "Dear Boy" to the features section in the OP.

He is such a nice guy!

Also you should probably add "Dear Boy" to the features section in the OP.

Done - thanks!

Also, just stumbled across another feature. I actually found it on iTunes! I've seen it a couple of times before but I didn't take much notice of it  :facepalm:

She isn't featured too heavily... basically just background vocals with a couple of lines of solo vocals near the end. It's not bad! Oh, it's in Danish though. Lyrics are in the description!  :flutter:

20r46kx.jpg

He is such a nice guy!

Done - thanks!

Also, just stumbled across another feature. I actually found it on iTunes! I've seen it a couple of times before but I didn't take much notice of it  :facepalm:

She isn't featured too heavily... basically just background vocals with a couple of lines of solo vocals near the end. It's not bad! Oh, it's in Danish though. Lyrics are in the description!  :flutter:

Did you download this?

Can somebody please post the XXX 88 lyrics? I can't find the correct one:(

I'm also having trouble with them...keep hearing some nonsense about oranges

Can't get enough of those APT tracks. Feel like a proper dirty mosher when I listen to them but I don't care, I love it.

Did you download this?

I'm also having trouble with them...keep hearing some nonsense about oranges

Are you wanting a download link?  :creep:

http://ge.tt/3TduQht/v/0?c

I'm gonna have a go at the XXX 88 lyrics over the weekend. Btw - does anyone know the meaning of the name XXX 88?

20r46kx.jpg

Yes! That white top/jumper/sweater/whatever is similar to the one Lana wears in the original Blue Jeans vid which is cool  :flutter:

NOW POST ALL THE OTHER VIDEOS MØ 

20r46kx.jpg

Yes! That white top/jumper/sweater/whatever is similar to the one Lana wears in the original Blue Jeans vid which is cool  :flutter:

NOW POST ALL THE OTHER VIDEOS MØ 

Ooh I wonder if she has these videos for all of her songs, considering the live projections...

Finally had a crack at the XXX 88 lyrics...

I feel the water flow as I watch him go

Boy life is cynical, despite my heart of gold

Oh no buddy don't you cry as they go

Life changes all of us, it's not your fault

No, no, no

Where did they all run to?

Where the sky is blue forever

….........

Who's gonna care for your bleeding soul?

Take a run, take a run with me

(Run away - till the end of time(?)

And here buddy, don't you cry when she goes

Cause life is cynical despite your heart of gold

Oh no buddy don't you cry as they go

Life makes us critical ….........

….........

Run away with me 

Run away with me 

Run away with me 

Run away with me 

Run away with me 

Run away with me

(Till the end of time)

….........

Till the end of time(?)

….........

Take a run we can all be free

Ooh I wonder if she has these videos for all of her songs, considering the live projections...

That's what I'm thinking. Hopefully she'll release the videos for Freedom and Dark Night when the EP drops!

20r46kx.jpg

Stream Bikini Daze here. Again, she hasn't disappointed. I love it. XXX 88 and Freedom (#1) are my favourites. Freedom is such a lovely song  :flutter: I got another tweet from her too!!

20r46kx.jpg

Stream Bikini Daze here. Again, she hasn't disappointed. I love it. XXX 88 and Freedom (#1) are my favourites. Freedom is such a lovely song  :flutter: I got another tweet from her too!!

Left in the dust again :xcry: *Never Wanna Know plays in the distance*

But WOW it's good! So beautiful, too, especially Freedom (#1). I wonder if there are any other numbers :creepna2:

I was supposed to go and see her last night, but yesterday was just one big mess so I didn't end up going. I was so disappointed! Ah well, next time...

My Bikini Daze vinyl came today though :party: Comes with a free download but I'm gonna wait for iTunes!

She liked my photo on instagram!

BW3k-NSIUAA3efe.jpg

20r46kx.jpg