Deleted User

Natalia Kills

I actually do not like her anymore. I may be overreacting but I'm deleting her music. This put such a nasty taste in my mouth.

I never liked her personally, but Trouble was such a guilty pleasure, I was always embarrassed how much I liked it  :(

ive always thought that she was a narcissistic bitch but i didnt realise she was THIS much of a narcissistic bitch...im so glad that i never really got into her music, apart from Kill My Boyfriend and a few Trouble tracks

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I have a feeling it was scripted, but how pretentious her voice sounded on top of it really didn't help

Also the guy's audition was fucking horrible so I would've said I was disgusted he made it that far

BzhmW.png

stupid ass lmfao 

That was totally horrible, but I still really like most of Trouble and it's not going to affect me listening to her music when I'm in the mood. I mean I don't love everything Azealia says/does but I still completely love her music.

what azealia says is 85% for a reason (someone came for her first, or something happened to her), this was uncalled for and really stupid. Plus twitter =/= not real life. 

what azealia says is 85% for a reason (someone came for her first, or something happened to her), this was uncalled for and really stupid. Plus twitter =/= not real life.

Oh yeah I agree. You don't have to preach to me! I've been an AB fan for a long time. All I'm saying is that sometimes an artist stepping over a line doesn't mean I can't enjoy their music anymore.

H0bDaqU.gif

Wow, she's gross. She's always rubbed me the wrong way but this took the cake. Her husband isn't even as famous as her, and literally no one knows of him aside from her and twelve fans in New Zealand. What a shame her head is so far up her ass. I also think it's funny because she thinks she's so god damn original when she's got the most borrowed imagery out of anyone.

Bitch gotta get that pole out of her ass.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

I won't defend her actions, but I'm not upset with her. I've loved her so much for too long, and her music is amazing. I just hope this does her career some good and get people interested. 

XUKvIGN.png

Oh yeah I agree. You don't have to preach to me! I've been an AB fan for a long time. All I'm saying is that sometimes an artist stepping over a line doesn't mean I can't enjoy their music anymore.

yeah but its annoying cause i keep seeing AB's name over this natalia mess, and they have nothing to do with each other imo.