Deleted User

Natalia Kills

I first heard Natalia when Mirrors came out and it was on UK Music TV. I liked the song and went out to buy Perfectionist when it was released but couldn't find it and kinda forgot about her. Late '13/Early '14 and the Outta Time lyric video pops up on my YouTube recommendations and the name rings a bell. I fell in love with OT (it's still my favourite song on Trouble) and bought P and T together. I like T waaaaay more than P and I'm really disappointed that she fucked up at her chance to shine on the X Factor NZ. I'm hoping she releases something officially soon.

Cant wait for NK3, it will snatch. Too bad she made everyone hate her :( azealia teas

At this point people don't even hate her. Half of her video comments are people going on rampages down voting her videos or confused about why people hate them.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

trouble is a terrible album

Trouble is actually an excellent album. Natalia is an amazing songwriter,,,one of the best next to sia honestly. Her vocals are good and the production is amazing also. Too bad you can't actually enjoy it cause your opinions are clouded by the Xfactor fiasco. Your loss :oop2:

Demos_copy.png