Deleted User

Natalia Kills

Omg, @trayertrash just leaked Natalia's demo of Kiss It Better http://picosong.com/MQ6a/ Is it legit like is this the whole thing? IIRC I read that there are four KIB demos, but only one has Natalia's vocals on it??

This isn't actually a demo. It's just a filtered version of the final version's instrumental and backing vocals. People were trading it around as a "demo" for a while, though.

i'm haunted by the fact that her solo career could've had a better chance of going somewhere had she not fucked up on X-Factor but also I never would've known who she was if not for that so that's sort of a paradox

te deseo, cariño

So we're pretty sure the whole X Factor fiasco was staged, right? Also I've been re-listening to Trouble a lot recently. Truly the spiritual successor to Born to Die. What an amazing album.

very staged, but when it backfired they thought it easy to just pin it all on her

We’re posting in the Cruel Youth thread.

Do you know why is it that so many of her demos leaked from her album tracks? And why is it that the demos are often better than the actual finished product?

what demos/outtakes from Trouble have leaked? (I'm asking it here since they belong to her days as Natalia Kills)

- boys don't cry (acapella demo)

- controversy (demo)

- feel myself

- marlboro lights (demo 1 + 2)

- outta time (demo)

- problem (demo)

- saturday night (demo 1 + 2)

- stop me (demo)

- tough guys (acapella demo)

- trouble (demo)

I would never hurt you

- boys don't cry (acapella demo)

- controversy (demo)

- feel myself

- marlboro lights (demo 1 + 2)

- outta time (demo)

- problem (demo)

- saturday night (demo 1 + 2)

- stop me (demo)

- tough guys (acapella demo)

- trouble (demo)

tysm, also did any of the Madonna's demos she recorded leak?

giphy.gif

On 6/28/2019 at 5:36 AM, callmedecember said:

tysm, also did any of the Madonna's demos she recorded leak?

She didn't record any of the Rebel Heart songs other than Nothing Lasts Forever. They were mostly written collaboratively with Madonna, who recorded the demo vocals on her own.

She didn't record any of the Rebel Heart songs. They were all written collaboratively with Madonna, who recorded the demo vocals on her own.

If I remember correctly there was at least a demo of Holy Water recorded by Natalia listed by the hacker and another song that was unused.

自由になる自由がある

She didn't record any of the Rebel Heart songs. They were all written collaboratively with Madonna, who recorded the demo vocals on her own.

If I remember correctly there was at least a demo of Holy Water recorded by Natalia listed by the hacker and another song that was unused.

yeah, I was thinking about that because I think I read somewhere back in 2015 that she recorded a few demos but I didn't know if they were leaked or not

giphy.gif