Deleted User

Natalia Kills

@ Got you covered.

I'm wondering if I should give her first album a try, even though all the ~uber goth~ stuff gets on my nerves. I LOVE all the Trouble tracks so far. I had to pick something up from my friend's house and I was blasting Feel Myself in my car. Immediate side-eyes as they walked outside to meet me. But it was glorious.

@ Got you covered.

I'm wondering if I should give her first album a try, even though all the ~uber goth~ stuff gets on my nerves. I LOVE all the Trouble tracks so far. I had to pick something up from my friend's house and I was blasting Feel Myself in my car. Immediate side-eyes as they walked outside to meet me. But it was glorious.

Charli is more goth than her lolol

BzhmW.png

Charli is more goth than her lolol

I didn't say it was successful :creep:

It's just all cringey Fame Monster rips as far as I can tell. ~*~Love is a Suicide, Kill My Boyfriend, Zombie~*~ OOh, so dark.

At the same time I think Natalia's first album is quite good and I have listened to it a lot of times, I still think it has a lot of filler tracks... I wonder if anyone feels the same?

Not really. Just download it. It's great.  :creep:  

Someone help? :creep2: I know all kinds of version are missing various songs, I want it complete.

At the same time I think Natalia's first album is quite good and I have listened to it a lot of times, I still think it has a lot of filler tracks... I wonder if anyone feels the same?

The only song that feels like filler to me is Acid Annie. Everything else is fantastic. What songs feel like filler to you?

ll3d.png

I read somewhere that the album will be released early september (2nd if I remember right) and  :defeated:

Weren't there rumours of the album being released during summer just like two months ago?

I read somewhere that the album will be released early september (2nd if I remember right) and  :defeated:

Weren't there rumours of the album being released during summer just like two months ago?

it's officially Sept 3rd and she said late summer, so it's literally weeks before fall begins

BzhmW.png

So I listened to Perfectionist. I was really feeling a lot of Gaga in that album :heidi: The solo version of "Free" is the only song I feel like playing on repeat at the moment but I intend to listen more and pick out the gems. Lbr, some of it is trash.

So I listened to Perfectionist. I was really feeling a lot of Gaga in that album :heidi: The solo version of "Free" is the only song I feel like playing on repeat at the moment but I intend to listen more and pick out the gems. Lbr, some of it is trash.

no. 

and you're sounding like all the critics who didn't get her

but hopefully with Saturday Night and the rest of trouble, it puts her into a lane of her own.

that and she probably needs to do better with this or she's done

BzhmW.png