Deleted User

Natalia Kills

no. 

and you're sounding like all the critics who didn't get her

but hopefully with Saturday Night and the rest of trouble, it puts her into a lane of her own.

that and she probably needs to do better with this or she's done

What's to get?

Yes, I feel that these Trouble songs are a lot less generic and I'm actually excited for it quite a bit.

tumblr_mp8q709xw81qcholvo1_1280.png

i didn't feel like typing it out lol. track 16 'free' is a solo version of track 3.

Thanks for doing that! :)

If anybody has a zip of Perfectionist with everything I'd love it. I'm ready to give it another shot now as I anxiously await Trouble :party:

So I listened to Perfectionist. I was really feeling a lot of Gaga in that album :heidi: The solo version of "Free" is the only song I feel like playing on repeat at the moment but I intend to listen more and pick out the gems. Lbr, some of it is trash.

Random, but is feeling "a lot of Gaga" a bad thing for you or...? She's my fave so I was just wondering...

H0bDaqU.gif

Random, but is feeling "a lot of Gaga" a bad thing for you or...? She's my fave so I was just wondering...

No, I love Gaga. Lest I ruffle any more Natalia stan feathers, I just thought it was too similar, and I'll stop there :creep: