National Anthem

Favourite Lana Songs

I can't believe no one has ever made this thread, so if there is already one, let me know. Anyways here you can state your favorite Lana song. This can be from any era, released or unreleased, or when she was using a different name.

I know it's difficult but pick just your ONE favorite. Like the posts of others who posted your favorite. :)

Mine is National Anthem.

H0bDaqU.gif

Any favourite of mine today will be different tomorrow.

I definitely agree. At the same time, Lana's music is often so...fake that I usually have a hard time relating to it. Yes, I love her, but I have heard many songs that by themselves are superior to at least half, if not all, of her entire discography.

Take "Braille" by Regina Spektor, "Fineshrine" by Purity Ring, or "Stay Away" by Charli. Incredible songs Lana will never be able to outdo.

I definitely agree. At the same time, Lana's music is often so...fake that I usually have a hard time relating to it. Yes, I love her, but I have heard many songs that by themselves are superior to at least half, if not all, of her entire discography.

Take "Braille" by Regina Spektor, "Fineshrine" by Purity Ring, or "Stay Away" by Charli. Incredible songs Lana will never be able to outdo.

I agree. Although I love her music, I love it because lots of them are good songs, but I can't relate to it at all.

one time, lana del rey told me that I made her day~ it was awesome

I agree. Although I love her music, I love it because lots of them are good songs, but I can't relate to it at all.

That's why "Afraid" and "Raise Me Up" are so special to me. :3

I almost wish I could really relate to a song like "Children of the Bad Revolution" or "Gogo Dancer," but I just don't click with those aesthetics. :P They're great pieces of work, but they have zero relation points.

Body Electric, Aviation, National Anthem, Every Man Has His Wish, Hollywood's Dead, Driving In Cars With Boys, My Momma, Hundred Dollar Bill, Off To The Races, For K part 1(or is it called sirens?), Queen Of The Gas Station...these are some of my favourites but I honestly can't pick just one.

4VgqAMv.gif

~xxx~

That's why "Afraid" and "Raise Me Up" are so special to me. :3

I almost wish I could really relate to a song like "Children of the Bad Revolution" or "Gogo Dancer," but I just don't click with those aesthetics. :P They're great pieces of work, but they have zero relation points.

I get what you mean. This sounds weird but if I were at Lana's school with her or something, I don't think we'd get on, (judging by her public personality.) She's just so different to me.

You have to relate for it to be your favorite? That seems debilitating.

Mine is "Get Drunk" and has been from the moment I heard it. It's hardly a matter of opinion. "Get Drunk" simply is her best song.

And I'm not an alcoholic :hottie:

There are so many I love, and most of my favourites are the upbeat, slightly cheesy, very demo-ish, girly ones, but I think out of all of them, my favourite is Junky Pride.