National Anthem

Favourite Lana Songs

I'm gonna choose a pick from each album/category/whatever, however, my picks are constantly changing (well, not always), so I'll list what I'm currently obsessed with:

BORN TO DIE: 

- Radio: Gosh, dis song.  :bodyisready: I just get this happy feeling when I listen to this song, and I can't be the only one. It just has a light, summer-y fell, and I love it. This is a pick that never really changes.

PARADISE:

- Body Electric: WE GET DOWNNNNNNN EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT. 'Nuff said.  :smokes3:

LANA DEL RAY AKA LIZZY GRANT:

- Jump (Wanted to choose Pawn Shop Blues, but I'll go with Jump): I love how everything in this song works, from the melody to the beat to Lizzy's voice in coordination with the formers... However, For K Part 2 is growing in me. Also, OT, but lots of people say Mermaid Motel is sooo amazing, but IMO, it's one of her worst songs period...

SIRENS:

- Try Tonight: IDK, can't really explain; just started listening to this album, and it's my fav so far.  :derpna:

UNRELEASED:

- For K Part 2 (Demo): Just discovered this song whilst redoing my unreleased collection on iTunes and unfffff, way better than the album version IMO. Also, check out my new vid for it on YT, hollllaaa  :omfg2:  (JK)

HONORABLE MENTIONS:

- National Anthem, Summertime Sadness, Cola, Kill Kill, Pawn Shop Blues, Driving In Cars With Boys (both versions), Summer Wine, Afraid, Boarding School, Dynamite... Okay I've been obsessed with practically every Lana song at one point. 'Cept Mermaid Motel  :creepna:

Released Songs: National Anthem, Young and Beautiful, Summertime Sadness, Off to the Races, Yayo, Video Games, Blue Velvet, & Lucky Ones. I could probably just list all the songs from her released songs because I love them all.

Unreleased Songs: TV in Black & White, Queen of Disaster, Live or Die, Paris. They should all get released. Again, I could probably just list all of them.

Video Games, Dark Paradise, Yayo, Gods and Monsters and Bel Air from her released songs. 

Paradise, Driving in Cars with Boys, Jealous Girl and Kinda Outta Luck from her unreleased ones. I love all of her music D: there's too much to choose from!

It's sooo hard to pick a favourite... especially since it changes all the time.

But I'm gonna go with

Released: Off to the Races :legend:

Unreleased: Hollywood's Dead  :hooker:

After narrowing it down as far as I could, these are my absolute 18 favorite unrleased Lana songs ♥ (They are not listed by any order, really randomly)

1. Children of the Bad Revolution
  2. Hollywood's Dead
  3. Velvet Crowbar
  4. Kinda Outta Luck
  5. Backfire
  6. Never Let Me Go
  7. Driving In Cars With Boys
  8. 1949
  9. Hundred Dollar Bill
  10. Ooh Baby
  11. Summer Of Sam
  12. Ghetto Baby
  13. Serial Killer
  14. Big Bad Wolf
  15. Prom Song (Gone Wrong)
  16. Break My Fall
  17. Us Against The World
  18. St. Tropez

And again after narrowing it down (it was damn hard), these are my absolute 13 favorite released songs by her. Ugh don't judge me, Choose only one song is impossible

1. Blue Jeans
  2. National Anthem
  3. Radio
  4. Carmen
  5. Million Dollar Man
  6. TIWMUG
  7. Without You
  8. Lolita
  9. Ride
  10. Cola
  11. Body Electric
  12. Gods And Monsters
  13. Yayo

And if I may add, some other favorites by her, that I didnt know in which category to write them:

1. Heart-Shaped Box
  2. Chelsea Hotel No. 2
  3. Out With a Bang
  4. National Anthem (Demo 1)
  5. TUWMUG (Demo)
  6. Video Games (Club Clique Remix)
  7. Without You (Kill Paris Remix)

Yeah it says favorite song and I just wrote 38 of them. Lana's songs are too good for this motherfucking game :hooker:  :smokes2:  :grr:

Summertime Sadness and Dark paradise.

I also love Lolita and Gods & Monsters

and sooo many more. 

Young and beautiful is great too.

There isn't one song I don't like <3

Radio, is the best, Carmen, Vidéo games, Lolita, Never let me go, Paris, Us against the world, Put me in a movie, Dynamite, Queen of disaster, and a lot of others songs of Lana

I like almost every song of Lana's ( not always the guitar ones ) and these are just some I picked that I like at the moment. Some songs I overplayed and now they aren't as good as they were at the time.

Party Girl/ St. Tropez:

It's so different than all her other songs. It makes me happy haha  :P

My Best Days

I never really paid attention to the song until I was browsing through youtube this summer. It's just so beautiful, and I love the bass.

JFK

I know this song is very new, but I just had to mention it. I love how she describes the boy. She sings like an angel.

Hollywood's Dead

I anticipated it for so long because of that one snippet. I remember listening to these 30 seconds over and over again. When it leaked I did too :defeated: . It's really well produced for a demo.

Cola

I liked this song at first but after the concert I really fucking loved it. It remembered me of when she came downstairs and took my letter and held my hand. It became so special to me.

Blue Jeans

It's my most played Lana song with 155 plays haha. It never gets old and I always sing along :smokes2:

Honorable mentions:

National Anthem, American, Gods&Monsters, Radio, Angels Forever, Million Dollar Man, Video Games, Born To Die.

ok, haven't done this so I give it a try. It's almost impossible to do since there is always a song for any mood for me.

Off To The Races

Cola

American

Video Games

Driving in Cars With Boys

Serial Killer

Dangerous Girl

Backfire

Radio

Jump

Yayo (AKA version)

Honorable mention: Born To Die, Summertime Sadness, Puppy Love, Come When You Call Me America, Bel Air, Raise Me Up

On Our Way: So, so, so beautiful. The ending always makes me tear up and the lyrics are so simple but so beautiful. And the video is my absolute favorite.

Oh Say Can You See: So perfect and sad and beautiful. I love the lyrics so much and I love how the production increases as the song goes on. It just sets the perfect mood and it's one of the first Lana songs I really fell in love with.

You're Gonna Love Me: I was instantly obsessed with this the first time I heard it. I love the chorus and the lyrics, it's just so simple yet beautiful.

Ride: I cried so hard the first time I heard this. It's just an epic song and of course the bridge is perfection.

Boarding School: My favorite upbeat Lana song. Love the sassy lyrics and the melody, it's so fun.

Blue Jeans: I will never ever get over this song or get sick of it, I'm never not in the mood to listen to it. The chorus is perfection and her vocals are on point.

Mermaid Motel: This song took a while to grow on me, but I love it so much. I love the Lizzy style lyrics. It's so sexy and seductive

Honorable Mentions: velvet crowbar, born to die, raise me up, hollywoods dead, off to the races, prom song, cola, without you

pawn shop blues, put me in a movie, smarty, driving in cars with boys, you can be the boss, on our way, off to the races, hey lolita hey, national anthem, diet mountain dew demo, yayo a star for nick, for k part 2, every man gets his wish,  carmen, without you, summer time sadness, kinda outta luck, hundred dollar bill, live or die, hollywood, radio,american, my best days and never let me go 

i have so many faves but the bolds are ones I would die without<333 

Born to die is perfection, Blue jeans got me addicted and when I saw the video clip I understood that I will love Lana del Rey, National Anthem (the pop-rock demo), Diet Mountain Dew (the demo), Hundred Dollar Bill, Trash Magic, Yayo, Off to the races, For K (both parts), Raise me Up, Smarty, Us Against the World, Live or Die (I'm a sucker for Bonnie&Clyde stories), and so on.

SCARFACE2371.png