Your Girl Lana

Questions

8 minutes ago, Anthony said:

When we ignore a member, is the person prevented from communicating with us or do we just no longer see what the person is posting? ?

It depends on what you mean by prevent, on Invision boards there is no option to totally block interaction.

You have the option to ignore/block users' signatures, posts, and direct communication with you. The only exception is that it does not block statuses, though you will no longer see their comments on other people's statuses. You will be able to see that they have posted, and can click on the option to view the post if you want. You also have the option to mute notifications from that person if they quote you, although they will still be able to do so. You can pick what you want to block from people and also reverse these options at any time, but the user will still see everything you do unless they have also blocked you.

3lfQEhw.png

14 minutes ago, drewby said:

OK I feel really stupid for asking, but ever since the update I can't figure out how to make a status update? Is it because I'm on Safari on my MacBook ooor?

you can do it on your profile page, or on the side-bar on the main page where it says "what's on your mind?" i hope this helped :) 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

33 minutes ago, Eldar said:

I can't insert gifs..how to I have to do?

If you copy and paste a URL from the web you need to make sure the path ends in .gif and your text window should automatically embed the the GIF. If you find a hilarious gif but don’t have the direct link to it I’d recommend saving it to your computer and uploading it to an image hosting website that will give you a compatible URL :kiss2:

On 1/5/2021 at 8:01 PM, jordo017 said:

I'm trying to insert an image I uploaded to imgur but it doesn't work. I click on "insert image from url", paste the url link and then the text box just flashes red and doesn't let me insert. 

me too any solution?

Hd7c-1.gif

Y’all I’m getting so pissed off why is it so fucking hard to post a damn photo on this website. Insert image from URL can kiss my ass. Imgur link didn’t work and google photos link didn’t work wtf is this 2008 photo interface IM MAD 

16 minutes ago, Dyl said:

Y’all I’m getting so pissed off why is it so fucking hard to post a damn photo on this website. Insert image from URL can kiss my ass. Imgur link didn’t work and google photos link didn’t work wtf is this 2008 photo interface IM MAD 

Well, are you actually entering a proper image URL? A proper image URL will end in an image extension such as .jpg, .png, etc. If you're just entering a webpage link where the image is hosted, that won't work since it is not the direct URL of the image. An easy way to copy an image's URL is to right click on the image and select "Copy Image Address"

Any photo will automatically embed or can be inserted from the "Insert image from URL" if its image URL is properly pasted, which means its image extension must be included in the link x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

10 minutes ago, Elle said:

Well, are you actually entering a proper image URL? A proper image URL will end in an image extension such as .jpg, .png, etc. If you're just entering a webpage link where the image is hosted, that won't work since it is not the direct URL of the image. An easy way to copy an image's URL is to right click on the image and select "Copy Image Address"

Any photo will automatically embed or can be inserted from the "Insert image from URL" if its image URL is properly pasted, which means its image extension must be included in the link x

I’m on mobile, I still can’t figure out how to make this work and it’s stressing me out way too much. So many people say they use Imgur and I just cannot I:rip:

1 minute ago, Dyl said:

I’m on mobile, I still can’t figure out how to make this work and it’s stressing me out way too much. So many people say they use Imgur and I just cannot I:rip:

For imgur on mobile, just copy and paste the website URL where the photo is hosted & manually add the image extension yourself by typing one at the end of the URL. It should then embed x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

10 hours ago, Aphrodite said:

i use this site: https://postimages.org it makes you insert a picture from your device or you can put an image link..in both ways it will give you all the kind of links you need to post it, but the proper one for this site is the second kind of link, which ends with .jpg, .png, or .gif!

This info changes everything for me, thank you :party:

Does anyone else have problem with the like notifications? When I press on it to see which of my posts a user liked, I always have to go back one page of the thread to find the post?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png