Your Girl Lana

Questions

On 3/25/2021 at 9:39 AM, Elle said:

Hi, please clear your cookies, cache, and website data for LanaBoards and then restart your browser to fix the issue! x

I tried that and it didn't work :/

Now I have to sign in twice (once with my account's original name and once with my current name) to be able to get in. If I only sign in using one, it tells me that the login info is wrong, even if it works when i do it twice. and i get this error code when i finally get in: Error code: 2S119/1

giphy.gif

On 4/7/2021 at 5:13 AM, ShadesOfFool said:

Is there a reason all the sudden I am getting pop up ads on mobile all the time? This never happened till like three days ago lol 

It’s happened to me too, it’s normal, I think it’s just the advertising thingy that calls the shots on the ads

15 hours ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

anyone else having issues with things on the home page disappearing from time to time? :toofunny:

Sometimes the "recently updated" thingy disappears, but when I refresh the page it pops back up :prettyhurts:

10 hours ago, Venice said:

What happened to Lanaboards' Twitter? I barely use Twitter but noticed today the account is suspended - is there a new LB Twitter or??

https://twitter.com/lanaboards/

Literally every single one of my twitter accounts were suspended, even my personal one, and I have not the slightest clue as to why. I rarely even tweet from any of my accounts. I've sent an appeal to twitter, but have yet to hear back. I suppose I'll make a new LanaBoards twitter in the meantime and I'll let you guys know of it once I do, but I'm really hoping they'll just lift the suspensions on my accounts - I have no idea what they even think I did, considering I'm raaaarely on Twitter at all x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 minutes ago, Elle said:

Literally every single one of my twitter accounts were suspended, even my personal one, and I have not the slightest clue as to why. I rarely even tweet from any of my accounts. I've sent an appeal to twitter, but have yet to hear back. I suppose I'll make a new LanaBoards twitter in the meantime and I'll let you guys know of it once I do, but I'm really hoping they'll just lift the suspensions on my accounts - I have no idea what they even think I did, considering I'm raaaarely on Twitter at all x

Oh that really sucks - I was also wondering where it had gone. Considering the number of trash people on twitter that get to post without being questioned, it's terrible that someone as innocuous as you would get banned. Hopefully it's just a mistake that gets rectified soon!

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

On 5/10/2021 at 10:21 PM, Elle said:

Oh wow, how lame of them! I hope you do get your accounts back regardless of the amount of updates you'd be tweeting :ohno:

I've been having issues for a while when trying to access the site on mobile. 

whenever im in a stable or well-known environment, the site seems to load and work just fine, but whenever im out and trying to use the site then, it no longer loads. 

it's not an issue of connection i think since everything else seems to work fine and speedily too. 

anyone having issues w this? 

oh and i already did the cache things so it can't be that i think. 

UV/Honeymoon

Not so much a technical question but I can't seem to find a thread or anywhere to ask about specific merch, I'm looking for specific stuff from the LFL era and I don't know if I'm being dumb but I can't find a LFL merch thread or anything?

On 6/15/2021 at 12:18 PM, LustForcocc said:

Not so much a technical question but I can't seem to find a thread or anywhere to ask about specific merch, I'm looking for specific stuff from the LFL era and I don't know if I'm being dumb but I can't find a LFL merch thread or anything?

Here's one! http://lanaboards.com/topic/9451-new-lust-for-life-merch/?tab=comments#comment-556466

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I have two questions first one is sometimes I click the quote button by mistake and then puts an empty quote box and I can't seem to remove it from my reply and second of all I want to know if it's possible to delete a reply all together in edit mode or something

tenor.gif

Guys, how do you pin a signature below your post? send helpppp :trisha:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, Tropico Angel said:

you have to go on account settings!

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

3 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

Go to your account settings here, go to the Signature tab, and enter your signature there :) x

On 8/12/2021 at 11:49 AM, CocaColaCrystalMeth said:

I have two questions first one is sometimes I click the quote button by mistake and then puts an empty quote box and I can't seem to remove it from my reply and second of all I want to know if it's possible to delete a reply all together in edit mode or something

To delete the quote box, just press the top bar of the box (where it will show the date and person you're quoting) and then backspace. This is easier to do on desktop, but can be done on mobile as well.

Users are unable to delete a post, but if there's a certain post you want gone from public view, you are free to self-report your post or tag us and let us know you'd like it hidden x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, Surf Noir said:

is the "true" smiley not showing up for anyone else? 

:true:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹