Your Girl Lana

Questions

Just now, Frangipani said:

yep it's a bit weird

hmm, maybe try clearing your cookies/cache/website data, if that doesn't work, maybe it's your browser, are you using chrome? if that doesn't work, i'd say contact elle

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

how do I make a blog post? I clicked on create but it only shows up with status and topic is this because I got warning point yesterday and my content needs to be approved by a mod or is it a glitch?

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

26 minutes ago, Jaeden xx said:

how do I make a blog post? I clicked on create but it only shows up with status and topic is this because I got warning point yesterday and my content needs to be approved by a mod or is it a glitch?

Click on the "arrow down" icon next to create and then choose blog entry. I think a mod needs to approve it before it's visible for everyone, but I'm not sure yet since I don't recall approving a blog post before. ^^' (I've only been a mod for nine months after all)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

16 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Click on the "arrow down" icon next to create and then choose blog entry. I think a mod needs to approve it before it's visible for everyone, but I'm not sure yet since I don't recall approving a blog post before. ^^' (I've only been a mod for nine months after all)

hmmm I just tried that and it didnt work I also changed themes to see if it was due to my theme but its not that

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

8 hours ago, creditcardromancer said:

How do I delete my account?

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear you're considering leaving us. Unfortunately, there is no way to permanently delete account; however, we can place your account on Voluntary Leave, which essentially acts as a ban, but can be reversed at any time per a user's request. Also keep in mind that once an account has been placed on a leave, a new one cannot be created. The original account must be reinstated.

Please let me know how you would like to proceed by DMing my @admin account, or if there's anything else you're having trouble with that I can assist with.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 hour ago, Chiunzhan said:

why can't i create a status? I tried on the "create" button, but only "blog" and "topic" appear for me :(

Type in the "what's on your mind" box; the top right on the desktop version of LB. On mobile; scroll down to near the bottom of the page and under the header "Status Updates" you'll find the same "what's on your mind" box. 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

Why can I not access lanaboards while using my personal wifi/data? I have no issues when I’m using someone else’s wifi, but I get an error message when I try to use my own. This happens on both my phone and laptop 

Is anyone else getting a bug where notifications disappear from the notifications list? 9 mins ago (from time of writing), Surf Noir and someone else liked my post in the Honeymoon Zodiac sign, but I didn't get a notification for it: 

Screen-Shot-2022-02-08-at-4-50-17-PM.png

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

does anyone know why notifications/posting doesnt work when i have a vpn on :toofunny:

like ill click my notification button and itll just spin and spin and spin

and when i post something ill click "submit", the button loads, but it doesnt show i posted anything.... until i refresh

the amount of double posts ive done

7 hours ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

does anyone know why notifications/posting doesnt work when i have a vpn on :toofunny:

like ill click my notification button and itll just spin and spin and spin

and when i post something ill click "submit", the button loads, but it doesnt show i posted anything.... until i refresh

the amount of double posts ive done

i think it's to reduce spammers + banned people trying to come back

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif