Your Girl Lana

Questions

1 hour ago, Semafori said:

Can you  attach a video file in any way other than youtube links ?

several other video websites work — however you can’t upload images or videos directly to lanaboards! it has to be on some sort of hosting website 

instagram embeds don’t work at all for both photo & video posts. has to do with something about html code and needing to rewrite things which is far beyond my capabilities 

1 hour ago, DCooper said:

I just tried, video links aren't working either!

they’re working okay for me, maybe try resetting/clearing your website cache, cookies, etc? i know that doing that can sometimes solve issues

sUcVobB.png

57 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

several other video websites work — however you can’t upload images or videos directly to lanaboards! it has to be on some sort of hosting website 

instagram embeds don’t work at all for both photo & video posts. has to do with something about html code and needing to rewrite things which is far beyond my capabilities 

they’re working okay for me, maybe try resetting/clearing your website cache, cookies, etc? i know that doing that can sometimes solve issues

thanks 👍

1 hour ago, honeybadger said:

I will try that, thank you!

Is there a thread where i can find all the lana emoticons as normal sized gifs? I tried to find all the videos on youtube that they are from but couldn’t find all of them, and I really want to download them so i can use them when i text my friends

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

I accidentally clicked “hide users’ signatures” so now I can’t see other people’s signatures, how do I turn it back on?

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

18 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

I accidentally clicked “hide users’ signatures” so now I can’t see other people’s signatures, how do I turn it back on?

go to the page where you can edit your signature and there should be a slider that says "view signatures?"

click that

and if you don't know where you can edit your signature, you go up to the top of this page and click your name and there should be a dropdown menu, click "account settings" and then the signature page should be on the left hand side

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

17 minutes ago, the ocean said:

go to the page where you can edit your signature and there should be a slider that says "view signatures?"

click that

and if you don't know where you can edit your signature, you go up to the top of this page and click your name and there should be a dropdown menu, click "account settings" and then the signature page should be on the left hand side

Thank youuu! 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

is there a limit on how many people can be added to a DM/PM? i have a five-person group going but i removed one person (inactive new member) to add someone else and i cant add anyone else?

@NikoGo

Edited by The Siren

2 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

would there be any particular reason why i can’t and have never been able to ever post status updates? i thought it was maybe because i only use this website on mobile most of the time but i just tried on desktop too and i literally just don’t have the option to. likeee is this something i should reach out to the mods about

go to your profile

click on edit profile

"enable status updates" ;)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

On 11/13/2022 at 1:23 PM, The Siren said:

is there a limit on how many people can be added to a DM/PM? i have a five-person group going but i removed one person (inactive new member) to add someone else and i cant add anyone else?

@NikoGo

I’m not sure! @Elle would know!

"Don’t forget me"

On 11/13/2022 at 1:23 PM, The Siren said:

@NikoGo

9 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I’m not sure! @Elle would know!

The maximum recipients per conversation is 5! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Question For Mod(s). Would it be against the rules to start a thread regarding deals on Lana Del Rey official releases? I know it's against the rules to 'trade' or sell to other LB members. This would just be a thread that would provide links to official retailers with current deals/sales on Lana Del Rey vinyls, official merch, etc. from legitimate retailers like Urban Outfitters or Amazon. Thanks in advance, love y'all :kiss: 

**Note: Sorry for re-posting this from my status I just forgot that this question thread existed :angie:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

3 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

i know it’s possible because i’ve seen other people do it, but how do you quote someone’s post from one thread in a different thread? i feel bad whenever off topic conversations start in the pre-pre release thread that the mods just have to move it later, i would rather just move the discussion to Random Conversations as soon as it gets off topic but idk how :xgiggle:

press the button with the plus sign that's by "quote", go to the designated thread (on the same tab), there should be a button on the side that says "quote 1 post", press it and it should quote the post for you

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix