Your Girl Lana

Questions

Soo I have this problem.. while on mobile I can't react to any post at all anymore. No matter what browser I'm using 😭 and yes I've cleared cookies and what not a few times .

I don't get what kind of curse this is lol? And since a few months back I can only use the react/like button on one single broswer on my computer.... I hate this :toofunny:😭 I'm starting to get "scared" (lol) that I will soon not be able to react to anything here on ANY BROWSER AT ALL. That'd be so boring! 😭 so uh... help I guess?🥺

Whenever I click on the lil heart it just says "Sorry there was a problem reacting to this content" ugh

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

17 hours ago, jamesss said:

hey so i have an iphone, and is there a way i can embed images to my posts from my photos app? idk how you guys do it omgg 

I believe I’ve answered this before for you, but you cannot upload images directly to LanaBoards - you will have to upload it to an image hosting site first such as imgbb or imgur.

For the image to auto-embed, you will need to grab the direct image address link. You can do this on desktop by right-clicking an image and selecting “copy image address” or on mobile by pressing down on an image and dragging it to the address bar and then copying the link from there.

If it is just a link to the image page, it will not embed. An image address link that will embed will always end in an image extension such as .jpg or .png rather than a domain extension such as .com or .net

I hope this helps a bit, but feel free to reach out if you need further help with this x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

16 hours ago, Elle said:

I believe I’ve answered this before for you, 

but you cannot upload images directly to LanaBoards - you will have to upload it to an image hosting site first such as imgbb or imgur.

For the image to auto-embed, you will need to grab the direct image address link. You can do this on desktop by right-clicking an image and selecting “copy image address” or on mobile by pressing down on an image and dragging it to the address bar and then copying the link from there.

If it is just a link to the image page, it will not embed. An image address link that will embed will always end in an image extension such as .jpg or .png rather than a domain extension such as .com or .net

I hope this helps a bit, but feel free to reach out if you need further help with this x

okay omg i get it now!! thank you elle for being patient w me as i figure out the lanaboards innerface ❤️🔥

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

16 hours ago, Elle said:

I believe I’ve answered this before for you, 

but you cannot upload images directly to LanaBoards - you will have to upload it to an image hosting site first such as imgbb or imgur.

ELLE I DID IT OMG ILYSM THANK YOU

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

50 minutes ago, jamesss said:

ELLE I DID IT OMG ILYSM THANK YOU

I’m glad I was able to help! Xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

so i just made this account earlier this morning and was experiencing some issues regarding my email :/, I had to use a temp email as I couldn't get the confirmation/validation on neither my outlook or aol accounts (weird ik make fun of me), I was wondering if a mod knew if there was anything regarding that cause I've had issues with them on other forums aswell.

"whens it gonna be my turn, dont forget me"

are ipads blocked from posting status updates or something? :( when i press the + at the top of the screen it only lets me create a topic and when i scroll to the “recent status updates” section, there’s no “what’s on your mind?” box

tumblr_mxrgupWXRw1sdmzwwo1_500.gif

What are the factors that go into the community reputation thingy. For example my reputation currently is "Supreme" but what exactly are the conditions that need to be met to reach the various levels? Was just curious 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

2 minutes ago, For K said:

What are the factors that go into the community reputation thingy. For example my reputation currently is "Supreme" but what exactly are the conditions that need to be met to reach the various levels? Was just curious 

the points are just how many likes all of your posts have gotten, and then the labels like supreme, ultimate, etc are based on how many total points u have

7 minutes ago, For K said:

the labels don't mean anything they're literally useless

the numbers go up every time someone likes a post, status, blog post, etc.

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif