Your Girl Lana

Questions

not to be a dumb whore.. but how do you get the gif/texts under your replies?

A red rose grew up out of ice frozen ground. With no one around to tweet it, While I bathe in cliffside pools.With my calamitous love and insurmountable grief.:hooker:

4 minutes ago, blvd said:

not to be a dumb whore.. but how do you get the gif/texts under your replies?

never-mind I'm smart!!

A red rose grew up out of ice frozen ground. With no one around to tweet it, While I bathe in cliffside pools.With my calamitous love and insurmountable grief.:hooker:

2 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

is there a way to embed videos here without uploading them to something like vimeo? 

We don't internally host any photo or video content, so you will need to upload them to a third-party host first x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Nvm!!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

sorry if this is a bit of a noob question but how can i edit the "newbie / member / advanced member" tag? 

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

10 hours ago, shadesofyayo said:

is there a way to resize images in lanaboards so they dont take up the whole screen

Yes, and this is encouraged!! Double click/tap the image or gif, and you can enter new dimensions. I recommend inputting a width between 100-200px with "keep original aspect ratio" selected for a more appropriate size x

5 hours ago, Blue Ribbon said:

sorry if this is a bit of a noob question but how can i edit the "newbie / member / advanced member" tag? 

Once a member reaches 100 posts, they can change their member title by visiting their profile, selecting Edit Profile, and entering in a title of their choosing x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, Elle said:

Yes, and this is encouraged!! Double click/tap the image or gif, and you can enter new dimensions. I recommend inputting a width between 100-200px with "keep original aspect ratio" selected for a more appropriate size x

omg i was wondering how to do this ur an angel elle <3

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

Elle, or any mods, can someone please help me or give me tips to resizing images for avatars to fit the max file capacity for the site

Nevermind, figured it out, but to anyone else struggling with avatars  ( @West Coast ) Free JPG, PNG Compressor with the Best Quality (fonepaw.com) is the best!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Hey, @Pretty On The Indide inspired me to ask this question/make this suggestion:

@Elle @takeitdoen @That Venice Bitch could y'all make an adult section of LB, where we can talk about adult things? Like sex/sexuality/love?

giphy.gif

i wanted to message either Elle or one of the other staff about this but i just didnt wanna clog their DMs, am i allowed to post kunaki links to albums/mixtapes i made to show my artwork within the jewel case mockup? the link would include a stream of the songs included and that's the part i have this question for. would the site get DMCA'd over that?

i can send an example link in case i didnt explain it right?

23 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

it is, and you change it every 100 days, i'm pretty sure you can do it in your settings :) 

Ah yes indeed by looking better I found, thank you :sluttybunny: