d. plays hits are NOT counted

e. hidden Album Cover

NON-HTML5

a. TrackID embedding hassle

b. new-interface

c. replays NOT allowed [until page refresh]

d. plays hits ARE counted

e. Album Cover displayed

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

Although I have made quite a few posts, I tried posting something with pictures today and ran into issues that made it impossible to post. I had attached a few pictures previously to a post with the uploader and that seems to have used up my quota of 500 KB, is that correct? How are others posting with pics then? What am I missing? Sorry if this is a real stupid question.

Although I have made quite a few posts, I tried posting something with pictures today and ran into issues that made it impossible to post. I had attached a few pictures previously to a post with the uploader and that seems to have used up my quota of 500 KB, is that correct? How are others posting with pics then? What am I missing? Sorry if this is a real stupid question.

I think this is just a common rule, limit on how many images can be in one post. Applies to emoticons, too.

SWF

Test .swf embedding

Q: Is there a way to embed .swf, preferably in the size of w1000.h600p? :)

IMAGES

Q: Maybe I'm wrong, but what happened to image pop-up when we click a supposedly shrink-down-fit-to-page images? :(

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

IMAGES

Q: Maybe I'm wrong, but what happened to image pop-up when we click a supposedly shrink-down-fit-to-page images? :(

Don't know about the other part of your question, but this has been bugging me, too. Now you have to go through a whole ordeal of right-clicking ---> "view image", bah.

Don't know about the other part of your question, but this has been bugging me, too. Now you have to go through a whole ordeal of right-clicking ---> "view image", bah.

You mean light-box? I didn't like it for images in the gallery.

tumblr_mxx8avPa6n1s4it03o1_500.gif

do we (or could we) have a lana confessions thread ? not like unpopular opinions, but just confessions in general.

(ie. i used to hate blue jeans but i love it now)

We don't have a thread like that, and of course you can post it! :) Anything is fine, as long as it's not spam. Sounds like a good thread idea. Post away! :)

14417469274.gif

Is there any way to block someone so I don't have to see their attention seeking statuses :smiles:

"Ignore Preferences" in the My Settings area.

Problems:

- Mods can't open files that are downloaded straight to the site.

- Some avatars end up just looking like a big block of coding when scrolling through the sub-forums (Matt and greymillenium in particular), but look fine when reading a thread.

Yes. Fix this please. How can us mods be #TeamLanaElite without this? :troll:

I've had to contact the programmer who made this, as i've no idea whats wrong...

- Some avatars end up just looking like a big block of coding when scrolling through the sub-forums (Matt and greymillenium in particular), but look fine when reading a thread.

Can you screenshot this? :D

tumblr_mxx8avPa6n1s4it03o1_500.gif