Your Girl Lana

Questions

How exactly does the "Go to last unread post" system work? How is that information stored? Is it linked to browser history? If i were to delete my browsing history, cookies, and all that, would it clear and reset my settings on here of what i've already read?

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Why can't we delete our posts ?

How do you delete posts/topics?

From our previous experience, some people tend to post things that they know are inappropriate and aren't allowed on forums when the moderators aren't online, and then delete them before they come online. We will think about bringing this feature into play for some members (people that have become active in the community).

tumblr_mxx8avPa6n1s4it03o1_500.gif

How exactly does the "Go to last unread post" system work? How is that information stored? Is it linked to browser history? If i were to delete my browsing history, cookies, and all that, would it clear and reset my settings on here of what i've already read?

From what i know, i think it's linked to your account, if you've signed in and you haven't read the new posts then it will display that.

tumblr_mxx8avPa6n1s4it03o1_500.gif

Bump.

Howcome I keep getting a "403 Forbidden" error whenever I save my signature? It's really annoying. Is it because of my browser? I use Safari, by the way. & I doubt it's because of my cache because I just refreshed the page after I emptied it and I still got it when I tried to save my signature. + I empty my cache all the time whenever it gets really slow on most of the sites I visit, so like I said, I doubt it's that.

I'll try to add my signature on Google Chrome & I'll edit this post after I try it and tell you if it worked on chrome or not lol.

Edit: nevermind, got it done on Chrome. :)

I'm having a lot of problems updating the "All Lyrics" thread. It won't let me save after updating new lyrics.

Similar problem updating the "Lanalysis" thread, I suspect it's something to do with longer posts and only an admin can do anything about it (clearly :P).

Similar problem updating the "Lanalysis" thread, I suspect it's something to do with longer posts and only an admin can do anything about it (clearly :P).

I'm having a lot of problems updating the "All Lyrics" thread. It won't let me save after updating new lyrics.

I used to have the same problem with the "Leaked Songs" thread, you just need to go to FULL EDITOR

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Tried to edit some incorrect lyrics posts and I'm getting the 403 ERROR message that everyone else is talking about. Tired of this shit tbh, it's not the first time I've gotten the message. It doesn't seem to like long posts of any kind unless they are just really big paragraphs with no special editing. What's the problem? I switched from Safari to Google Chrome like Eulonzo did but it didn't work in getting rid of the error message. Can you please look into this, lots of people seem to be having the problem.

:defeated:

14417469274.gif